BY NEXXUS

• Does it smells good??? does it really work? I have very oily hair...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a licensed cosmetologist and sell off and a client tell me that they can't afford whatever products I use on them and that they typically go to target or Walmart to buy their shampoo and conditioner. I have tried this brand and I have zero complaints. I think it works well on the hair it is definitely 20 steps up above Garnier herbal essence and all that other crap you can buy at the store. Of course salon brands are definitely a little bit better quality but for the price and for the convenience this is a great product
Jay👑 H.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great I️ mean like it’s so refreshing it makes my hair feel so soft, I️ used to use this hair line a lot back in 2011 I️ stop using it in 2015 only because I️ wanted to go more organic with my hair products, but my favorite product from this hair care line is the mint shampoo and conditioner omg it’s amazing you feel the tingling of the product cleansing your scalp.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells so good and made my hair feel so refreshed and nurtured! Very safe for color treated hair and best for oily scalp! I like this due to the convenience of the bottle compared to the others! Very satisfied and happy with this! Plan to use forever! Definitely recommend!
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky even before my hair leaves the shower. After frying my hair, my hair feels even better. The smell is great and it doesn’t leave any residue left behind in my hair like some products do
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It adds moisture to my hair and has amazing scent! I love the smooth texture of my hair after using it! I also can use it as a mask by leaving it on my hair for a while and then washing it out. It's a great product!
Judi Z.
Southampton
Love how my hair feels after using this product. Both the shampoo and conditioner together helps split ends, dry fly aways and dull hair. While it might cost a bit more, it's absolutely worth it. Very pleased with my fabulous hair.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Nexxus's shampoos and conditioners. I can tell they are a high quality product and it leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft. I have a dry scalp and it helps it to not flake so much. I also have color treated hair and it helped keep my hair color stay.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this conditioner because my I couldn’t find my usual Nexxus product, and I love it! It makes me hair very silky and shiney without making my hair oily, something that can happen easily for my thin and fine hair.
Chlöe R.
Elk River, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest it wasn't the worst shampoo I tried but there wasn't anything all that special about it either. It smelt nice but left my hair a little dry. I'd say this shampoo would be for those without color treated or damaged hair as it gets the job done.
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, was great for my hair and left it feeling soft and smooth. Washes out easily and doesn’t leave the hair feeling greasy. I bought it at CVS and it was reasonably priced so I would definitely use it again!
cynthia p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it smells good??? does it really work? I have very oily hair so I'm afraid it wont work..