BY NEXXUS

• Does it smells good??? does it really work? I have very oily hair...1 Answers
Heather G.
Fonda, NY
This conditioner leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky even before my hair leaves the shower. After frying my hair, my hair feels even better. The smell is great and it doesn’t leave any residue left behind in my hair like some products do
Judi Z.
Southampton
Love how my hair feels after using this product. Both the shampoo and conditioner together helps split ends, dry fly aways and dull hair. While it might cost a bit more, it's absolutely worth it. Very pleased with my fabulous hair.
Sarah S.
Jonesboro, GA
I love Nexxus's shampoos and conditioners. I can tell they are a high quality product and it leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft. I have a dry scalp and it helps it to not flake so much. I also have color treated hair and it helped keep my hair color stay.
Danika P.
White Bear Lk, MN
Just bought this conditioner because my I couldn’t find my usual Nexxus product, and I love it! It makes me hair very silky and shiney without making my hair oily, something that can happen easily for my thin and fine hair.
Chloe R.
Elk River, MN
To be honest it wasn't the worst shampoo I tried but there wasn't anything all that special about it either. It smelt nice but left my hair a little dry. I'd say this shampoo would be for those without color treated or damaged hair as it gets the job done.
Elizabeth M.
Good product, was great for my hair and left it feeling soft and smooth. Washes out easily and doesn’t leave the hair feeling greasy. I bought it at CVS and it was reasonably priced so I would definitely use it again!
Ruth A.
Tucson, AZ
I love love loveeeeee this hair conditioner I haven’t tried any of the shampoos yet but I do love this product it left my hair feeling smooth and soft after I’ve dyed my hair for so long I honestly feel like it kinda brought my hair back to life.
Jerralyn H.
Marion
This product doesn't really work for me I have found the older I get the last Nexium does work and I need something with an argyle oil for my hair because it is thick and course and super curly
Paloma P.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
One of THE best products I've used on my hair. I dye my hair a lot and I'm always concern on the damage I'm causó get it! This is a product I could use over and over with out over drying or damaging my hair.
Caitlin S.
I really like nexuss products. It's salon quality and really delivers. I use their shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and I absolutely love it. I highly recommend.
cynthia p.
Does it smells good??? does it really work? I have very oily hair so I'm afraid it wont work..