BY NEXXUS

• Has anyone found a way to get this line of products cheap...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
This shampoo is "EXCELLENT" for women of color who have very very dry hair. I used this product years ago but, stopped buying it to use something a little cheaper. You can't put a price on quality. I use the shampoo and conditioner and my hair feels and shines like silk. I have eczema so this product is very nourishing to my scalp. I have no flakes, and no need for extra products. Do not hesitate to buy this product
Amanda B.
Port Allen, LA
Best shampoo ever. It makes my hair smell amazing and leaves it moisturized. No more dry or split ends and my hair even grows thicker and more voluptuous. I buy mine at Walmart in the big bottles for better prices!
Kristina G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I can find this still on Amazon but it's pricey. It works to make your hair shiny and it has the classic Nexxus scent. It didn't weigh my hair down either. When I had a lot of hair loss I was cautious about which shampoo to try. It was baby fine and dry due to over processing. This was my god sent to bring it back to a healthy state again.
Shawn C.
Works really good with my hair type, my hair is a little thick! Shampoo smells so good! And when I wash it out it’s still fresh and smooth , some product leave your hair dry after the shampoo but I would recommend getting the conditioner as well! But with this shampoo I feel like it’s all you need ! The shampoo does a lot work . If you want strong Healthy hair , this is a nice shampoo to try .
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
love the way this stuff smells it leaves my hair full of volume and leaves my hair feeling manageable it’s a little bit pricier than others and there is other stuff that works just as great but doesn’t cost as much but I still love this brand
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I don't have this personally but a salon used it on my hair and it was amazing ❤️smells so good and leafy my hair so smooth! The only thing is I tend to use shampoo for dry scalp but they didn't bother my scalp at all very happy with it. Would purchase and recommend
Brittany R.
Cleveland, TN
Really great product. Good deal for the price. Can't complain about the way it made my hair feel. All around would buy again. Helped make my hair bouncy and shiny and decreased the amount of dandruff that was evident. Strongly recommend this product to others.
Alexandria M.
pearland
I have a combination of oily and dry scalp so its hard for me to find shampoos that don’t dry out my hair too much, yet still accomplish the silky, clean feeling. I would have to only use this shampoo once a week and then switch to another one.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
The shampoo is also one of my favorites when I need some hydration and a good cleaning for my scalp and hair this is something I use I love the scent it’s very fresh and overall the product does a very good job at cleaning your hair
Jessica N.
Lowell, NC
Amazing!!!!! I have super curly and corse hair and this shampoo changed my hair! A little goes a long way! I prefer this product over all because it smoother my frizz and helped replenish nutrients so my hair now is much healthier! My hair has grown so much since using this product!!
Daisy Y.
I've never used this. For what types of hair is this better for?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Has anyone found a way to get this line of products cheaper? Coupons?