Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerNexxus
Blonde Assure Purple Conditioner For Blonde & Silver Hair 85zoz

Nexxus Blonde Assure Purple Conditioner For Blonde & Silver Hair 8.5zoz

Bleaching and dying your hair can result in dull, brassy or uneven color. Naturally blonde, silver or gray hair tones can take on a dull or brassy sheen. Nexxus Color Assure Blonde Assure Color Toning Purple Conditioner can be your solution to the dryness, dullness or brassiness that comes with blonde, gray, silver, bleached, or color treated hair.

Featuring a rich sulfate free formula of keratin protein and lavender pigments, this purple conditioner for brassy hair is a welcome addition to any blonde-, gray- or silver-haired woman's line of hair products. Simultaneously a hair toner and hair conditioner, this purple hair treatment reduces brassiness, boosts shine and evens hair tone. Plus, this color toning conditioner adds moisture and helps improve the overall health of your hair, especially if you're using hair dyes or bleach to achieve your dream color.

This Nexxus conditioner works best with other Nexxus Blonde Assure hair products, including shampoo. Following a shampoo for color treated hair, simply apply a quarter-size amount of this keratin hair treatment and conditioner and leave on for three to five minutes. After rinsing and drying, you'll start to see a more even tone and moisture permeate your natural blonde, natural silver, natural gray or color treated hair.

You can trust your hair color and health to Nexxus scientists. When hair is treated with protein, it becomes reinvigorated with life. We know shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair and vulnerable natural hues! Learn more about color conditioners, color shampoos, and this Nexxus Hair Color Blonde Assure Purple Conditioner For Blonde and Bleached hair Keratin Conditioner Color Conditioner at nexxus.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus Blonde Assure Purple Conditioner For Blonde & Silver Hair 8.5zoz!
Hannah
I love using this product along with the matching purple shampoo. It smells amazing and it makes my hair beyond soft. I didn’t know it could get that soft. This is the perfect conditioner for toning out those strong yellow colors in my blonde hair. I love this product.
Heather H.
ford
Made my hair more toned and the scent is light. I could tell a difference after one use that the gold was significantly less. Packaging is nice as well.
Shawna P.
Hutto, TX
I'm not a huge fan of this conditioner. it's just okay... it's a pretty lavender color but leaves something to be desired in effectiveness as a conditioner and the smell. I feel like I go through a lot of it for minor results.
Corinne P.
Boulder, CO
Love love love this product. Recommend for someone who dyes their hair blonde! My hair is a dark brown and grows fast so keeping it blonde is a struggle!
member-cb7a91
I love this purple shampoo it refreshes my blonde hair and eliminate the orange and brassy color. My hair stylist recommended it.
Amy S.
I use to use this shampoo when I went blond. Always kept my hair blonde and helped to lighten the blonde tones and stop them from going orange. Would recommend!

Looking for your answer?