BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsNexxus
Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 51oz

Nexxus Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz

Between Washes Beach Waves Sea Salt Spray for a tousled, undone, touchable texturized waves
Achieve a cool, undone beach hair look in a matter of sprays
Ideal balance of hold and texture to create texturized beachy waves
Makes hair look and feel better in between washes
Keep the look you want between washes
Make your non-wash day, your best style day.

[product:between-washes-revived-curls-creme-spray] Have read good reviews. Has anyone used this, does it work well with thick, sometimes dry hair? Is there any build up?
Start your review of Nexxus Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,474 reviews
Nexxus  Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz uploaded by Niobys L.
This formulas works great if you want to get your curls hair smooth works great leave your curls in shape and manageable the fragrance is minimal
Katherine O.
Springfield, MA
Nexxus  Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz uploaded by Katherine O.
Nexxus  Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz uploaded by Katherine O.
This is my favorite spray to add to my leave in for daily conditioner use! This spray smells amazing! You can use on the daily ! I have very curly hair.
Christina M.
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Target
This is an amazing product for curly hair. I actually use it when my hair is wet instead of dry. It helps detangle and It defines my curles. There isn't any stickiness to it. The product smells nice. I received sooooooo many complaints on my hair since using this product Nexxus Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz
Mary  I.
East Peoria, IL
1,114 reviews
Great product works well and fast and easy to use great product and a variety of products to choose from
Claritza D.
Minnesota , MN
Nexxus  Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz uploaded by Claritza D.
Muy bueno te deja unos rizos encantadores siempre lo he usaso son super practicos y te deja una aroma unica en tu pelo se lo recomiendo
Uraina F.
Washington , NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this Creme Spray! It hydrates my curls in between washes, or when I don't have time to full on do my hair... a few quick sprays and finger scrunched, and my curls are back & good to go! It smells great, isn't sticky and lasts a pretty long time. I JUST finished my bottle that I purchased last summer. So, its definitely worth the price point. Take care of your hair ladies with this curl reviving beauty product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.
Mesa, AZ
il y a 2 ans
Nexxus Between Washes Revived Curls Crème Spray 5.1oz Have read good reviews. Has anyone used this, does it work well with thick, sometimes dry hair? Is there any build up?
Christina M. il y a 2 ans
I like to use this product in a pinch.. when I wake up late and dont have time to do my hair. However I have found I have to spritz my hair with a little water first then use the the product and kinda define a few curls otherwise it can cause some frizz with thisck curly hait