Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by James Eduard O.

BY NEXXUS

This polymeric reconstructor repairs and strengthens hopelessly damaged hair. A renewing blend of Polymers, Elastins, Amino Acids and Collagen creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce chemically damaged or thermally abused hair. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's condition and shine. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) reconstructor Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Damaged hair Active ingredients: Water, polyacrylamidomethylpropane sulfonic acid, gollagen amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylarbamate, dmdm hydantion We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Carmen C.
The salon I go to is very big on using this product. It’s a great value it’s a huge size. Very effective and it leaves a nice glow once your hair is done. Yes, it met my expectations and it smells lovely.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
My favorite protein deep conditioner. I was absolutely amaze after using it the first time. I use this treatment on my relaxed hair. After using, my hair feels stronger and softer. I have less shedding. I recommend this product to anyone who has weak and brittle hair.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing my hair always gets frizzy in the humid weather and it gets very frustrating so I am highly satisfied with this product it also is very affordable to me so of course it is an essential to every girl
Alyanah  R.
Eso si selo recomiendo a cualquiera si tienes el cabello supper maltratado te lo arregla super rapido yo compre el mio en amazon
noel b.
edmond
didnt really work for me. my hair was so tangled and i thought it would help comb the knots out. nope just made my hair greasy
Angie v.
san Antonio
It's smooth for the hair it gets the job done and it's not the best but eh I like it somewhat. As long as it gets the job done.
James Eduard O.
Took one of my hubby products, she love this product she makes me buy for her, so it has to be very good for her hair
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Love this product to use on my colored hair. Keeps it thick and full! I can see the difference after one use !
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the way this smells. But some smell better then others. So make sure you smell before you buy.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
I have been using this one for a while now and I couldn’t be happier with the results