Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by James Eduard O.

BY NEXXUS

This polymeric reconstructor repairs and strengthens hopelessly damaged hair. A renewing blend of Polymers, Elastins, Amino Acids and Collagen creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce chemically damaged or thermally abused hair. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's condition and shine. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) reconstructor Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Damaged hair Active ingredients: Water, polyacrylamidomethylpropane sulfonic acid, gollagen amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylarbamate, dmdm hydantion We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Alyanah  R.
Eso si selo recomiendo a cualquiera si tienes el cabello supper maltratado te lo arregla super rapido yo compre el mio en amazon
Angie v.
San Antonio , TX
It's smooth for the hair it gets the job done and it's not the best but eh I like it somewhat. As long as it gets the job done.
noel b.
edmond
didnt really work for me. my hair was so tangled and i thought it would help comb the knots out. nope just made my hair greasy
James Eduard O.
Took one of my hubby products, she love this product she makes me buy for her, so it has to be very good for her hair
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells great. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It's a bit pricey but overall a good product.
Karla C.
Since I bleach my hair is use this afternoon every hair service it's so good and helps me keep my hair looking great
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love the leaves hair gently and smell good always use it and recommend it to all impeccable product presentation
Lia R.
Hollis, NY
Love this product to use on my colored hair. Keeps it thick and full! I can see the difference after one use !
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love the way this smells. But some smell better then others. So make sure you smell before you buy.
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
The best for your hair restorer. Nothing better to leave the hair beautiful and radiant