Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by James Eduard O.

BY NEXXUS

This polymeric reconstructor repairs and strengthens hopelessly damaged hair. A renewing blend of Polymers, Elastins, Amino Acids and Collagen creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce chemically damaged or thermally abused hair. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's condition and shine. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) reconstructor Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Damaged hair Active ingredients: Water, polyacrylamidomethylpropane sulfonic acid, gollagen amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylarbamate, dmdm hydantion We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Michele T.
Michele T.
Used this on my hair after dying it so many times that it was fried. This product has helped to restore my hair to its natural no frizz no breaks hair.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Since I bleach my hair is use this afternoon every hair service it's so good and helps me keep my hair looking great
Stashia C.
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells great. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It's a bit pricey but overall a good product.
Gul A.
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love the leaves hair gently and smell good always use it and recommend it to all impeccable product presentation
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
The best for your hair restorer. Nothing better to leave the hair beautiful and radiant
Beverly S.
Beverly S.
New York
 I just love nexxus emergency product. It really restored my damaged hair. It's pricey but worth it. I used to use it years ago when I use to go to the salon. I  neglected my hair for my years and it started falling out. So this year I started deep conditioning my hair and washing every week now for about 8 weeks now. I see the difference now.
Schemeka K.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
My favorite protein deep conditioner. I was absolutely amaze after using it the first time. I use this treatment on my relaxed hair. After using, my hair feels stronger and softer. I have less shedding. I recommend this product to anyone who has weak and brittle hair.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing my hair always gets frizzy in the humid weather and it gets very frustrating so I am highly satisfied with this product it also is very affordable to me so of course it is an essential to every girl
Family F.
Family F.
Love this product to use on my colored hair. Keeps it thick and full! I can see the difference after one use !
James Eduard O.
James Eduard O.
Took one of my hubby products, she love this product she makes me buy for her, so it has to be very good for her hair