Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by Luzelvira S.Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by James Eduard O.

BY NEXXUS

This polymeric reconstructor repairs and strengthens hopelessly damaged hair. A renewing blend of Polymers, Elastins, Amino Acids and Collagen creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce chemically damaged or thermally abused hair. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's condition and shine. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) reconstructor Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Damaged hair Active ingredients: Water, polyacrylamidomethylpropane sulfonic acid, gollagen amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylarbamate, dmdm hydantion We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great protein reconstructor when you need it. I use this weekly when my hair feels like hay. It really does help with smoothing out your hair. A little pricey but definitely worth it. The image is the old one but they have newer ones in single use tubes.
Karen G.
Wilkes-Barre
I've puchased this product many times and it is a must have for me. I use it when my hair needs a "boost" especially if my hair is falling out. I feel like it strengthens my hair and makes it look more alive.
yanet b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I️ love this product! Leaves hair amazing! It definitely met all
My expectations. It’s very effective. Would recommend buying bigger size, you run out of product quickly . I️ would buy again very soon.
Evelyn L.
Corona, NY
This is seriously a holy grail product for me. When I first tried this product , I was skeptical. I had put my hair through 2 rounds of bleach in one day and was feeling really crappy.My hair didn't even feel like hair it was this soft, gummy mess. My wife bought me this to help me feel better and I started to do some research. Some people claimed it has the power to mend split ends and make your gummy bleached hair feel strong once again. I got it as a gift and figured why not? So I did the treatment step by step. There's three main steps :apply treatment,let completely harden,then wash off slowly with conditioner.Wow what a difference my hair started to feel thicker automatically and after a few more treatments my hair was like new.Extremely recommend!
Carmen C.
The salon I go to is very big on using this product. It’s a great value it’s a huge size. Very effective and it leaves a nice glow once your hair is done. Yes, it met my expectations and it smells lovely.
Beverly S.
New York
 I just love nexxus emergency product. It really restored my damaged hair. It's pricey but worth it. I used to use it years ago when I use to go to the salon. I  neglected my hair for my years and it started falling out. So this year I started deep conditioning my hair and washing every week now for about 8 weeks now. I see the difference now.
Schemeka K.
Bronx, NY
My favorite protein deep conditioner. I was absolutely amaze after using it the first time. I use this treatment on my relaxed hair. After using, my hair feels stronger and softer. I have less shedding. I recommend this product to anyone who has weak and brittle hair.
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
I have used this product since I was a kid it’s the only thing that would keep my hair strong after coloring it and processing it with other harsh chemicals and heat. I will use this for the rest of my life!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Amazing my hair always gets frizzy in the humid weather and it gets very frustrating so I am highly satisfied with this product it also is very affordable to me so of course it is an essential to every girl
Michele T.
Used this on my hair after dying it so many times that it was fried. This product has helped to restore my hair to its natural no frizz no breaks hair.