Hair CareHair Styling ProductsAloxxi
Nexxus Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor

Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor

by Aloxxi

This polymeric reconstructor repairs and strengthens hopelessly damaged hair. A renewing blend of Polymers, Elastins, Amino Acids and Collagen creates an internal framework within the hair shaft to restore integrity. Use once every two weeks to structurally reinforce chemically damaged or thermally abused hair. Each treatment will dramatically improve hair's condition and shine. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) reconstructor Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Damaged hair Active ingredients: Water, polyacrylamidomethylpropane sulfonic acid, gollagen amino acids, hydrolyzed elastin, propylene glycol, methylparaben, methylchloroisothiazolinone, iodopropynyl butylarbamate, dmdm hydantion We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor!
Evelyn L.
Corona, NY
This is seriously a holy grail product for me. When I first tried this product , I was skeptical. I had put my hair through 2 rounds of bleach in one day and was feeling really crappy.My hair didn't even feel like hair it was this soft, gummy mess. My wife bought me this to help me feel better and I started to do some research. Some people claimed it has the power to mend split ends and make your gummy bleached hair feel strong once again. I got it as a gift and figured why not? So I did the treatment step by step. There's three main steps :apply treatment,let completely harden,then wash off slowly with conditioner.Wow what a difference my hair started to feel thicker automatically and after a few more treatments my hair was like new.Extremely recommend!
James Eduard O.
Nexxus Aloxxi Polymedic 6-ounce Emergency Reconstructor uploaded by James Eduard O.
Took one of my hubby products, she love this product she makes me buy for her, so it has to be very good for her hair
Michele T.
Used this on my hair after dying it so many times that it was fried. This product has helped to restore my hair to its natural no frizz no breaks hair.
Karla C.
Since I bleach my hair is use this afternoon every hair service it's so good and helps me keep my hair looking great
Gul A.
Santa Clara, CA
I love the leaves hair gently and smell good always use it and recommend it to all impeccable product presentation
Andrea B.
Hollywood, FL
The best for your hair restorer. Nothing better to leave the hair beautiful and radiant
Stashia C.
Oklahoma City, OK
This product smells great. It leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. It's a bit pricey but overall a good product.
Ashley S.
Dyer
This is my everyday go to product for my hair it works wonders if you have thick and long dull and frizzy hair this would be A+ to try
Karen G.
Wilkes-Barre
I've puchased this product many times and it is a must have for me. I use it when my hair needs a "boost" especially if my hair is falling out. I feel like it strengthens my hair and makes it look more alive.
Angelica V.
Converse, TX
It's smooth for the hair it gets the job done and it's not the best but eh I like it somewhat. As long as it gets the job done.

Looking for your answer?