Nexxus Aloxxi Platinum Pro Colour Toning 33-ounce Shampoo uploaded by Becca B.

BY NEXXUS

Aloxxi Platinum Pro Colour Toning Shampoo eliminates gold and unwanted brassiness, intensifies hair's natural color and adds spectacular shine. It's formulated to brilliantly enhance all hair colors. You will notice the difference in just one shampoo. Dark/Brunettes: Prevents color from looking matte or dull. Provides depth, richness and shine. Reds/Coppers: Controls unwanted brassy orange tones by replacing faded blue color molecules. Provides richer red and copper tones. Blondes/Grey: Negates unwanted golden warm tones while maintaining natural looking blondes and greys. This shampoo makes grey, silver, and blonde hair sparkle. Size: 33 ounces Quantity: One (1) shampoo Targeted area: Hair Hair type: Any We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Becca B.
Becca B.
Candor, NY
I stumbled upon this toning shampoo not that long ago and I absolutely love it! With summer approaching and going back super blonde I had to get some purple shampoo, then I found this! I love this product! I keep it in my hair for about 5 mins then rinse it out and condition. After the first use I could see how well it worked. My hair was less brassy and super shiny. Literally the first day I used it all my co workers asked me if I had just colored my hair. I got so many complements saying how shiny it was! I highly recommend this toning shampoo!
Tay K.
Tay K.
New Concord
I loved the texture of the shampoo! It made my hair feel sleek and soft at the same time! I got it at Walmart. I have brunette hair with blond on the bottom. My hair is thin and oily so this product was very effective. I would like to buy it again in the future!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Miamisburg, OH
I used this shampoo when I was trying tone the brass out of my hair, it has a higher price point but it is worth the splurge I feel. I bought it at tjmaxx so it was a bit cheaper, it did its job and had a nice clean smell.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
I loved this product! It makes your hair so clean and silky smooth, absolutely everything I want in a hair care product. For the price I think it is reasonable. I use it twice a week and I get the results I've always wanted. Packaging can be improved a little but other than that great product!
Deborah S.
Deborah S.
Villa Rica
I did not like this product. I believe it is too high priced. I feel i can get comparable products for my hair type that are cheaper. It kind of made my hair oily and my hair is normally extremely dry.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Benton
This product helps to silkify your hair, because of all the mouisture it brings. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to get the product out, but other than that it's a great buy!
Laken B.
Laken B.
Saltillo
I only use the product a few times. It seems to hold color well with me hair after wash! My hair has been dry since coloring it but this helped to keep it moisturized. Very effective!
member-3192c9bd1
member-3192c9bd1
Orem, UT
Love this product! It toned my hair so well and kept the color nice. It lasted for a few weeks before I noticed it again. I was gifted this but would definitely purchase this. My hair is blonde and oily.
Areli E.
Areli E.
Bolingbrook, IL
I have dye my hair for years now. And I have really damage hair. The only product that I feel like really helps it it's this product
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
I bleached my hair out to platinum a while ago. I use this to keep the dullness away. It works well and keeps my hair bright.