Nexxus Aloxxi Botanic Oil - Essential Natural Oils (16.9 ounce)

by Aloxxi

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexxus Aloxxi Botanic Oil - Essential Natural Oils (16.9 ounce)!
How would you rate this product?
Merrillville, IN
I enjoyed the result of using the product. I didn't feel that it was heavy or too oily. I have very thirsty curly hair that has damage from straightening and this made it feel soft and look shiny and not oily or greasy.
I love this product! Goes on smooth with no residue or sticky hands after using. With long, thick hair like mine, it’s hard to avoid using a smoothing serum. This one has it all!
Rush City
 Smells amazing,  keeps my frizz down to a minimum,  and makes my hair look soft and shiny.  I use a ton of heat products on my hair and this seems to help with the damage.
Kearny, NJ
This product is fantastic for helping stop dried ends, and keeping hair from drizzling up after blow drying or flat iron straightening. I use at night on dry hair to smooth my dry ends, and stop dry scalp.
Murrieta
For my personally, I may have used too much, but it made my hair look greasy. I have pretty average hair when it comes to dryness vs oily. My mom got me this so I’m not 100% sure where she got it. She loves it though, she has dry hair and used it daily till it was gone. So I’d say, if your hair is on the dryer side, I’d recommend this!
west valley city
The product is really good. I love oils for my hair because I have dry hair so when I blow dry I need the oil to soften my hair. I use the product only when I go out somewhere. I bought this product at ulta and it’s was a good price. You pay for what you get. I would recommend this product to anyone who is on a budget
Portland, OR
I use Nexxus Botanic oil in the ends of my hair. I put it on the ends after I shower and wring out the excess water. I feel like the oil protects the end of my hair from split ends since I blow dry it every day. I would recommend this oil to other. It is not too expensive and last a long time.
Lubbock, TX
Love love love this oil! I have pretty dry hair on the ends so this is the perfect addition to my hair care routine to keep my hair looking healthy and nourished! It really is my life saver, even in the winter and spring months my hair always looks hydrated and healthy!
Flushing , NY
I use this before blow drying my hair to protect my ends and then I use a little to smooth out any frizz. It isn't too heavy and does the job. I avoid using it close to my scalp cause it makes my hair oily quicker. I purchased it at my local Walgreens. Not too expensive
Peoria , AZ
Leaves your hair feeling smooth..not to heavy so it won't weight your hair down..a little on the pricey side but worth the buy..ulta always has hair care sales so I look for that when buying a  more pricey product..would recommend this for all hair types

Looking for your answer?