BY NEXXUS

nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you color, perm, straighten, or render any type of strain on your hair, you are gonna want to make this investment. Beauty Supplies, Sally's, and some other Department Stores carry this brand also. Sometimes you can only find products of this nature in places like Marshall's, or Ross, Nonetheless, if you do decide to make that purchase, you will be pleased.
Caitlin W.
Murrieta
For my personally, I may have used too much, but it made my hair look greasy. I have pretty average hair when it comes to dryness vs oily. My mom got me this so I’m not 100% sure where she got it. She loves it though, she has dry hair and used it daily till it was gone. So I’d say, if your hair is on the dryer side, I’d recommend this!
Scarlett R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in I believe my okay bag once. And completely feel In love with it very smooth going over my skin. I used it every single day until I ran out. It came in a very cute decent bottle, it was a small one. I do recommend this to anyone that Loves using these before applying make up or even before going to bed
Brooke M.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Nexxus Botanic oil in the ends of my hair. I put it on the ends after I shower and wring out the excess water. I feel like the oil protects the end of my hair from split ends since I blow dry it every day. I would recommend this oil to other. It is not too expensive and last a long time.
Karlie B.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this oil! I have pretty dry hair on the ends so this is the perfect addition to my hair care routine to keep my hair looking healthy and nourished! It really is my life saver, even in the winter and spring months my hair always looks hydrated and healthy!
Lettecia H.
west valley city
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product is really good. I love oils for my hair because I have dry hair so when I blow dry I need the oil to soften my hair. I use the product only when I go out somewhere. I bought this product at ulta and it’s was a good price. You pay for what you get. I would recommend this product to anyone who is on a budget
Dayanna M.
Flushing , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this before blow drying my hair to protect my ends and then I use a little to smooth out any frizz. It isn't too heavy and does the job. I avoid using it close to my scalp cause it makes my hair oily quicker. I purchased it at my local Walgreens. Not too expensive
Elizabeth M.
Peoria, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves your hair feeling smooth..not to heavy so it won't weight your hair down..a little on the pricey side but worth the buy..ulta always has hair care sales so I look for that when buying a  more pricey product..would recommend this for all hair types
Kimberly P.
Aurora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I would recommend this to anyone that wants beautiful healthy hair. The pricing on this product is more but it's better for your hair and you will see and feel instant results. I will buy this product again. I bought mine at Walmart
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this really keeps my hair so moisturized and amazing I will always recommend to everyone that I know to my friends and family and they use it all the time its amazing and it really does wonders on my hair it really transforms them its so amazing i lvoe it