BY NEXXUS

Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
Nexxus Alluring Curls 3.2 fl oz (95 ml)
I absolutely love this product! My hair is naturally curly, which means that it's naturally dry and brittle. But this product is somewhat of a miracle worker. I usually wear my hair straight, but some days I just don't want to put in the effort. Those are the days that I reach for Nexxus Alluring Curls. It makes my curls look stunning, without that dry, brittle look. Seriously, an amazing product!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
I have wavy , thick, freeze hair. This product always help me beautify my curls and make them look flawless. I would definitely recommend this product because it is effective and worth the price.  If you have waxy, curly hair give this product a try, you will love it for sure!  Nexxus Alluring Curls 3.2 fl oz (95 ml)
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
This curling hair product works amazing to help build and hold curls all day. The packaging is nice, and it isn't too big or bold. The scent is sweet and light, which is great because it isn't too overwhelming. The price was a little on the higher side, but once you use the product it is well worth it. My curls held all day, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants or has curly hair.
Kristine R.
This is a fabulous product. It works so well on my hair, which is very fine. I got mine at the salon, but you can also get it at Ulta. It leaves your hair very soft and manageable but allows you to use a round brush with the blow dryer to curl your hair. It leaves you with maximum volume and shine and just the right amount of curl.
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this product! My hair is wavy and this adds a lot more curl to my hair. I get it from the local hair salon and it's not cheap but it does the job.it smells great in leaves my hair with bouncing curls for most of the day depending on the weather. I would recommend it to family and friends.
Sydney T.
St.Petersburg
I rate this product a 3 because it works really well but I feel like there are other products out there that work just as well. This product is also more on the pricier side which is another reason I rate it a 3. That is my opinion you can try it out for yourself and see what you think.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
I am constantly looking for good new hair products for curly hair that will leave menwith soft yet tamed hair. This product did not work on it’s own for me , my hair looked very frizzy. The only way i was able to get it to work was by combining with another hair product of mine.
christine. 👁.
Boston, MA
This product is great at refreshing my curls after sleeping on them for a night or two. Brings out the shine, bounciness, and clean smell of freshly washed hair even if I skipped a shampoo. I love the softness of my hair after using this. I only wish the bottle was bigger.
Jean M.
Bronx , NY
My mother actually told me about this product. I have curly and thick hair. I bought it from a beauty supply store and it was very affordable price. I use this product EVERYDAY and it leaves my hair shiny. I get compliments about it everyday. It smells good too.
themulattopanda_511 P.
Bancroft
Was very happy with this product made my hair soft and my curls magical.  I would say it was very effective.  My hair is currently pink and blue with amazing curls.  I like the can even though I wish it was bigger.  I would buy it again. I loved this product.