BY NONE

Nexxus 5 floz Dry Shampoos Gender: Female. see more...

• I have been wanting to try a dry shampoo. I've never used...1 Answers
  • I've tried a couple other dry shampoos and they've all le...1 Answers
  • #DryShampooChallenge I've tried a few different kinds of ...1 Answers
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This dry shampoo is okay. Nothing too special but it works pretty well. I don’t use dry shampoo that often, I got this for free when I bought the brands shampoo and conditioner. The scent is pretty strong, although it doesn’t smell bad, it’s a bit overpowering. It dried up some of my grease but not all of it. I wouldn’t buy this again. The packaging is pretty though.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This dry shampoo is absolutely amazing. You can find a quick (and sloppy lol) video review of it on my profile. I used one of the top brands of dry shampoo before I was sent this to try, and it truly exceeds what I was using before. It gives amazing root lift/volume & texture. I'm currently brunette and it doesn't leave any white powdery residue. I gave my hair a couple days without washing, & my roots could use some refreshing. It really cleaned up the heavy look at my roots. If you're a fan of dry shampoo, you definitely need to pick this one up. If you haven't used dry shampoo yet but want to, this should be you'd first choice; you won't be disappointed! You can find it for approximately $12 at Target for a five ounce spray. That doesn't sound like much, but as an aerosol its your average hair spray size.
Christine T.
Coconut Creek , FL
I really wanted to like this dry Shampoo, but it just didn’t live up to my expectations. Normally I would use drybar, hask, or batiste dry shampoos, but I wanted to try something different. First it comes out with a white residue on your hair, which isn’t all that bad cause you can brush it out. However, my can was broken at the nozzle so it would get all over my hand when spraying it. Also, the smell isn’t all that great and it makes your hair feel very stiff like you use hairspray. The way it make my hair feel would probably be the biggest complaint I have though.
Brenda G.
Yucaipa , CA
This is by far the best dry shampoo i have come across. It does NOT leave a white residue like most other dry shampoos. It has a nice fresh scent making you feel like you just left the salon. I personify prefer fresh/clean scents over a flowery sweet scent.
Emily D.
My favorite dry shampoo I've used so far. It works well and doesn't leave a white residue on your hair like other products. It gives me volume and there's no crunchy feeling. Also the scent is awesome!! It can be pricey but a little goes a long way when using this product. Definitely my go to for dry shampoo.
Hanna W.
Fairmont, WV
I'm constantly on the quest for a great dry shampoo! Factors that I look for include great scent, little goes a long way, little to no white residue. This dry shampoo meets and exceeds all those requirements! I find myself wanting to spray a little in my hair even when it is clean to give a little texture, but also the smell is so amazing that I just want to be wearing it. 10/10 recommend this dry shampoo. I find frequent sales at my local Rite Aid, recently it was buy two get the third free, so I stocked up! Target also has great deals on it too!
Ann P.
Chicago
I wouldn't say this is my favorote dry shampoo but it's better than many I've tried. It leaves alot of white residue that needs to be brushed for a few minutes to distribute. It is unscented but I find that leaves it with a light chemical scent almost like chlorine. Once it is districuted hair is soft and shiny. It just needs alot to handle the oil. Love the small size to throw in my purse
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Nexxus Dry Shampoo Refreshing Mist Unscented keeps my hair feeling and smelling clean, even on those days between washes. Takes my hair game to a whole new level.
Cindy D.
Madera , CA
I bought this product at a Target. I love read so much about dry shampoos I was like yeah I'll give this one a shot since it smelled nice and looked super pretty. It was $17 bucks and didn't work very well. It made my scalp itchy and a residue in my hair. Didn't like it much. I wanted to like it so bad since I spent so much on the product but sadly it didn't agree with me.
Sabrina G.
Received this sample size in my target beauty box. This is my first time using dry shampoo. I think its works well, made my hair less stringy and absorbed most of the oil. Did the trick for me.
Jennifer  G.
Brookfield, IL
Does it make it look powdery white?
Angie C.
Brownsburg, IN
#dryshampoochallenge How does this compare to Other dry shampoos? I'd love to try it. dry shampoo is my new fav! I have very thin, fine hair
Katelynn B.
Amarillo , TX
How does this compare to Batiste?
Shannon K.
Staten Island , NY
I've tried a couple other dry shampoos and they've all left my hair with a white powder to it and also leave my hair where I can't even run my fingers through them. Is the one any different? Need to find my new obsession !
Francie B.
Stonewall , MS
#DryShampooChallenge I've tried a few different kinds of dry shampoo and they all seem to leave a powdery residue that you have to blend in. Is this one the same way? I would love to try it out and see how it compares!