BY NEXUS

cond and shampoo kit see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah Glyn B.
I have loved this shampoo and conditioner set. It lathers very well and only takes a small dab to wash my long hair. The smell is great and lasts a long time. My hair remained frizz free for two days even following a long walk in the humidity!
Yesenia A.
Love this shampoo. My favorite drug store shampoo of all time. I absolutely love the way it leaves my hair feeling baby soft and renewed! Smell is a plus. Lathers great. Must try the set. Pricey but well worth it.
Becca D.
Santee, CA
To be honest the price I am paid for this you would think it would work. This stuff felt like it stripped and made my hair frizzier.
Julia Mae B.
I love Nexus products and this is a top winner in my book! Shampoo and conditioner combo pack is what you need for perfect hair!
Kitu P.
Caledon, ON
Fantastic shampoo and conditioner set! Left my hair feeling soft and shiny but the only reason I didn't give it 5 starts was because it did feel heavy after use so those who already have an issue with oily scalps you find you need to shampoo sooner than later!