BY NEXUS

Nexxus Volumizing Foam Styler Mousse Plus, 10.6 oz: Mousse 10.6 oz Volumizing Without flaking Alcohol free see more...

Allison R.
This is a great mousse, especially for the affordable price point. An egg-size dollop massaged from roots to tips gives me the right amount of lift without the crunch (and without looking like Dolly Parton).
Bri J.
Louisville, KY
My favorite mousse! Does not leave hair sticky and the smell is great. Very economical. Have used this for a few years with no issues ever. Great hold. Really gives my flat hair a boost.
Trina W.
I started using this for the first time a few weeks ago. It works just fine for my twist outs, helps to keep the frizz in check.
Bethany C.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this mousse! It adds great volume to my hair. Only complaint is that you have to use just the right amount or my hair turns crunchy. Other than that, great buy!
Teena B.
Sallis, MS
Been wanting to try. Does this really hold good? Does it wear off after a couple of hours?? Thanks for all the help!
Jovana L.
Does it give a lot of volume to the hair? Does it last all day?