Nexus Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisturizing Conditioner, 5.1 fl oz uploaded by Melisa O.

BY NEXUS

This unique process preserves the vital moisture balance necessary for your hair to be incredibly smooth, pliable and velvety with a natural luster. Fortified with Nexxuspheres Advanced microsphere technology provides the gradual release of strengthening ceramides, replenishing nutrients, antioxidants and UV Protectors, giving hair sustained health, pliability and radiance. Made in U.S.A. see more...

• I always want to purchase this item but I'm scared it doe...1 Answers
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Amazing! This is bay far the best conditioner I have ever used! Smells amazing, but not overpowering. Even my 8 year old boy asks to use it. I was given the bottle I have which is salon size! If it was something I could afford regularly it would be my only shampoo and conditioner.
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
When my hair is dry and I use this conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. It seems to also help control frizz. It smells nice and I love the packaging. I would recommend this to anybody with dry or damaged hair.
Jolee P.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried the small sample packet of this after just coming back from vacation where I was in the heat, sweating, and in humidity. This really helped my dry hair come back to life.  After one use, my hair was so shiny and soft and smooth.  I was impressed.  My ends still feel feathery smooth days after using it.
Stephanie B.
So pretty much anything Nexus is a safe bet their products are incredibly effective at reversing damage on the worse hair I have witnessed it first hand in Cosmetology school. They are priced higher than your average products you find in the drugstore but that is because they are salon quality you can purchase Nexus at any Rite Aid location or local salon who sells it. This condition is very strong so you only need a tiny amount.
Karleigh M.
This is seriously the best conditioner I have ever tried! This conditioner leaves my thick hair feeling super soft and shiny. I use this about twice a week,( I wash my hair about 3 or 4 times) and it makes my hair feel really bouncy and healthy. I have purchased this many times and will continue to!
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
This is a great conditioner especially if you live in a humid are like the state of florida! This products smooths and detangles your hair leaving it feeling luxurious. This product may not seem as affordable as others but you can always find amazing sales and deals that competr with products half the price.
Melisa O.
Stockton, CA
I have severely processed hair and conditioner is a must for me ,but this product smells great and a little goes a long way ,moisturizing and goes on light not heavy.
Nancy H.
I love the Humctress conditioner because it moisturizes so well especially for dry damaged hair. The only thing I do not like about it is that it comes is such a small tube container so it rans out rather quickly.
Brook G.
Andalusia
This product 8s great for extremely dry hair. I have very thick hair and it wonderfully conditioned it. This product definitely helps with dry and damaged hair.
Jacquelyn U.
Clawson, MI
This has to be one of the best conditioners I've ever tired. My hair is soft and bouncy after I use it. The only down fall this product has is the price.
Kristi A.
Pueblo, CO
I always want to purchase this item but I'm scared it doesn't work well and would dry my hair? Has any one used this product and does it really work?