Nextbook 7.85Nextbook 7.85Nextbook 7.85
Nextbook 7.85

Nextbook 7.85" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core

BY NEXTBOOK

The Nextbook 8GB Memory 7.85" Quad Core Tablet features built-in front and back cameras to capture and share those treasured moments anywhere. If it's games that you prefer, there are thousands of free 3rd party apps available for you to download from the Google Play Store. Nextbook 7.85" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core: Nextbook 8GB Memory 7.85" Quad Core Tablet Technical Specifications: 1.6GHz ARM Cortex A9 quad-core processor 1GB DDR3 of system memory 8" touchscreen, 1024 x 768 resolution The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet has built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi Additional Features: Back 2MP webcam and front 0.3MP webcam miniHDMI port 8GB on-board storage memory Internal rechargeable battery The Android 4.2 Jelly Bean tablet weighs 0.86 lbs; 7.79" x 0.37" x 5.37" dimensions Nextbook Tablet Software and Applications: Android 4.2 OS (Jelly Bean) Email, Alarm, Photo Viewer, Google Maps, YouTube, Nook Ebook Store, Vudu, Flixster, Cloudlink Web browser and Google Play (for applications) Nextbook Tablet Media Formats: Popular media formats What's in the Box: Tablet and AC adapter What's a Tablet PC? Tablet PCs are compact, ultra-portable entertainment devices that let you read email, surf the Internet, read eBooks, view photos, play games, listen to music and watch video files. Most tablets are based on a smaller operating system, which allows you to purchase and download additional applications from supported stores. Tablet PCs do not have a CD/DVD drive and will not run Microsoft Windows or its applications. Tablet PCs function as a secondary device for casual entertainment purposes, and are not meant to replace a computer. They are ideal for use around the home and on the go with WiFi or 3-4g mobile broadband connections (pay as you go, contract may be required for service). see more...

Nextbook 7.85
Nextbook 7.85" Tablet 8GB Memory Quad Core
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
Techie Expert Level 1
My son has this tablet and he loves it. It did meet my expectations being that it was only $35 at my local Walmart. He uses it everyday but the battery life is not as good as I think it should be. Compared to my iPad the battery dies twice as fast. The system does become slow and the apps time out sometimes when you want to play them. Sometimes it is really slow. However, it is good enough my son who is 3 so I would recommend it for a toddler but not an adult.
Brenda O.
Martins Ferry, OH
Bought this for my son because of the price ($60!) I unpackaged it and set it all up. It seems to be pretty similar to dying Galaxy Tab 2. However, I was not able to find a 3 1/2 yr old proof case for it so I ended up returning it. I was bummed.
Dave J.
Lindsay, CA
For the specs and size this tablet offers and at under 80$ it is unbeatable, this tablet is fast with a quad core processor good quality with a good sized screen and look good all around, this one would make anyone happy.
0000 0.
Mendota, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Mi tablet no es lo mas nuevo pero eficiente 😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐
My tablet is not the newest but efficient
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Kenth G.
Muy buen producto, excelente rendimiento, buena resolución de la pantalla, muy cómoda para él uso diario y corre excelente los videojuegos. App.