BY VITAMIN SHOPPE

Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Shake?

 I want a quick, healthy meal

 Supports reduction of body fat

 Reduces hunger and cravings

• How long does a container of this last if you drink one s...6 Answers
  • is it ok to drink these even if you don't work out 21 Answers
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
It's a shake, a fitness shake. No, it doesn't taste like ice cream or cookies. Anyone that says it does either has been dieting too long to remember the real deal or is in full-fledged denial. Now, I'm not saying it's bad. There is no aftertaste (which let's be honest) is almost unheard of in any fitness shake, so that's a huge plus. But it is what it is. If you are working out and you want something that doesn't taste like wheatgrass, then give this a go.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I'm not new to the protein shake scene. I think I've tried everything on the market at this point. These were pretty good! The aftertaste is very 'cream filling' which isn't my favorite but if you're super into that chocolate cookie with cream filling sort of cookie this is a good option. It's 140 calories and 14 grams of protein. A good meal replacement if needed.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I received this in a voxbox and his a shake meal. The taste of it did not taste like what it says it tastes like. It tastes very chalky and gross and I would not recommend having a meal replacement shake. I would suggest instead, eating more vegetables and fruits and stead of drinking a meal replacement. Me Replacements are not meant to be used on a regular basis. Actually use this did try it and I will admit I actually got sick because I have a lot of vitamins and and vegetables in my diet already so this was not a smart plan
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
I received is awhile ago and actually just found it in a box .. I’m presently surprised how good it is I have been trying a lot of new shakes to help get me in shape and this one just might have to be a purchaser .. Id say if you see it give it a try I bet you’ll enjoy it just like I did
Natasha F.
I really wanted to like this product when I first received it. However, after excitedly mixing this up, it majorly failed my taste test. It was grainy and the taste was generally horrible. I like the ideas behind this product, but do not actually like the product itself.
Rebecca M.
Oklahoma City , OK
It had a good flavor, was exactly sure what to expect because I was hesitant of having a fake cookie taste. I trialed it for free through Influenster, and was highly impressed. I’m not sure it would serve me as a meal supplement, but I could see it holding me over in between meals. Very delicious
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
I have never had protein powder before so I gave this a try. It was actually pretty yummy! It had super easy instructions. It was better than expected. I would recommend and will look for it again in the future!
Samantha E.
Tallassee, TN
The taste on this one was pretty good, but it still had a bit more carbs than I’d like for my personal use. When I received this box I was doing Keto so i had to plan accordingly to use this as a meal replacement since it didn’t incorporate the fat I needed for a meal. Adding some MCT oil helped that a bit but I still wouldn’t use as more than one meal a day.
Allison D.
I enjoyed this shake.  My husband is the usual protein shake drinker so I shared with him to confirm taste.  He liked it too.  I would think this would cut down on the sweets cravings.
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Nope. Like most diet products, this was disappointing. I didn’t like the flavor and I didn’t like the texture. Not much redeeming about this cookie. I’d rather eat full fat cookies in moderation.
Nicole M.
Steelton, PA
Does this really work as a meal replacement?
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
is it ok to drink these even if you don't work out
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
How long does a container of this last if you drink one shake per day?