BY VITAMIN SHOPPE

Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Shake?

 I want a quick, healthy meal

 Supports reduction of body fat

 Reduces hunger and cravings

 13g Carbs

Does not contain

Citrus, Gluten, Artificial Colors., Fish, Wheat, Yeast

• Does this really work as a meal replacement?149 Answers
  • How long does a container of this last if you drink one shake per day?6 Answers
  • is it ok to drink these even if you don't work out 21 Answers
L W.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I received the 'Cookies N' Cream' flavor in my #ReviveVoxBox from Influenster for testing. I actually really like it. I prepared it two different ways. The first way I made it was the exact way it says to make it on the back of the pack, which is add 8 oz of cold water. The second way, I poured the rest of the powder and water mix into a blender and added strawberries and banana slices. Both ways tasted good although it doesn't taste actually like cookies n' cream it still has a good taste and it's not chalky or gritty.

To get the full impact of using this product to help reduce hunger and craving (which is something it's supposed to do) it's recommended that you have two shakes a day but sadly there was only an enough powder in my vox box for one shake. So I can't really say rather it does or doesn't help reduce hunger or craving. But base on the fact that it is a protein and fiber shake that does have a great taste and isn't chalky I would recommend it.
jenn T.
jenn T.
EDIT: I added some skim milk to the 8oz. mixture and it definitely made it more bearable, I was actually able to drink the rest of it. Changing my review from 1 stars to 3... I definitely recommend adding milk or mixing it with other smoothy ingredients to make it drinkable. Here is my original review...

I received this in my #revivevoxbox and along with a few other shake mix powders. Out of all of them, this was the one that I was excited about most... I love cookies & cream!

However after trying it this morning in have to say I am pretty disappointed. The texture is super chalky even though I shook it up for quite a while. I also find the taste to be rather repulsive! I am not a fan of that artificial sweet taste you get from sugar alternatives and this has that flavor to the max. The first sip had me gagging and I couldn't even get through the full 8 oz. I still want to try the others but this one is a no go for me.
Jen S.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
First of all, I just want to give a big thank you to Influenster for sending this to me for free to try out in my VoxBox.
I don't usually use protein powders, but the all of the ones I've liked have been cookie flavored. I mixed this with milk instead of water because that's what all my body builder friends say to do to make protein powder taste better. At first sip, it tasted like chemicals to me (in the same way Gatorade does), but then the cookie flavor took over and it was kind of like drinking a cookie milk drink. I liked it! I'm not so sure about the claim that this is a meal replacement though, because I was still hungry after I drank it.
All in all, I would probably buy this if a trainer insisted I went on a protein powder because at least it tastes like cookies, but I probably wouldn't drink it if no one required me to.
Definitely better than most protein powders though!
Liz R.
Liz R.
Philadelphia, PA
I received this as a free sample among 2 others and decided to try this one first because it's high in protein and listed vitamins on the packet that are crucial in my choosing what to start my day with. The other packets didn't list any vitamins, so this one got first pick. It's higher in fat by about 3-4g but that's fine with me if it means packing in more essential vitamins. I prepared it as suggested on the packet by mixing it with cold water. In the future I would prefer to mix it with my almond milk to give it a creamier taste, but it wasn't bad. It was supposed to taste like cookies and cream and I thought the flavor was pretty accurate. The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I did find that it had a little bit of a chalky aftertaste. Otherwise, I'd recommend this protein powder and I'll definitely purchase some myself.
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
This was in my revive voxbox so I tested and reviewed it.

Cons- OK, it did not taste like cookies and cream at all to me. It had an odd aftertaste and was kind of thin when mixed with water per the instructions. It had lumps my shaker bottle could not get out

Pros- It did fill me up and kept me full tell my Late lunch. It is better tasting than a lot of other powders I've had, not as advertised, but not repulsive. Has a low calorie count so I feel good about having it.

Overall, it's healthy, but if you don't mind adding some more calories, I'd mix in some kind of milk. I think that would go a long way on making the flavor better.
I don't dislike it to a point oh not buying it again, because I might, the fact it's so filling goes far for me.
Athena K.
Athena K.
I received this is a free sample to test in my recent #reviveboxbox. I notice people mix this in the blender cup and and state that it doesn't Taste great or mix too well. I blended it with some ice and a little bit of plain unsweetened almond milk. When I go back to work, I may not be able to mix it like this unless I take it for breakfast to go. I like the cookies and cream taste... Not too sweet and no aftertaste. Perhaps with water the aftertaste is more noticeable like others mentioned. As for keeping me full, it's ok. It's kept me from snacking for a little while but not so sure if I would keep this in place of a full meal. Maybe as a 3pm or 5pm snack to keep me from overeating at dinner or picking at food until dinner.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Recieved one packet of this fit and full shake in my revive vox box this month . The flavor was cookies and creme . It was easy to make i just added water and shook it . What I liked about it was that it was an easy quick meal replacement . Like its perfect for people who are trying to stay healthy but don't want to skip meals . So it's like a great meal replacement . However I wasn't really impressed with how artificial the taste was . This was my first time trying a shake like this so maybe it's something my taste buds would have to get used to but . I wasn't at all a huge fan of the taste . But all in all I would say it's a great meal replacement and great for people on the go.
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Out of three taste testers, only one of us liked this shake. One proclaimed that it tasted like "powdered chocolate". It didn't taste like cookies and cream.

It also didn't blend very well. I shook it in the bottle quite a bit, and it was still very chunky.

With only 14g of protein per serving, I recommend you skip this shake and instead buy a proper protein powder. Not only would it most likely taste better, but you would also be fuller after drinking a serving - because of the amount of protein.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I received this in my Revive VoxBox. It was my first time actually trying a protein powder. I followed the directions on the back of the packet, just adding water and shaking to mix. Although the dry powder smelled like cookies n' cream, when added to water it tasted like nothing of the sort. The best comparison I can make is to watered-down chocolate milk. I could not finish it after a couple sips. I'm only giving it 2 stars instead of 1 because perhaps it would taste better with a more creative smoothie mixture (like with milk or yogurt).
Grace B.
Grace B.
Lexington, KY
I received this item in my Vox Box this month. The drink was light and creamy and blended really well with my blender cup. There wasn't any chunks of protein in the beverage or at the bottom of the cup. I drank the beverage around 7:15am, and it helped to keep me from starving until around 12. While this definitely wasn't the worst meal supplement I have tried, it still doesn't keep me as full and satisfied as real food. I would be interested in buying a case, trying it out for a longer period of time, and seeing the weight loss benefits.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Steelton, PA
Does this really work as a meal replacement?
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
is it ok to drink these even if you don't work out
Staci B.
Staci B.
Roanoke, VA
How long does a container of this last if you drink one shake per day?