Next Organics Next Organic Brazil Nuts Dark Chocolate Covered, 4-Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY NEXT ORGANICS

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Organic Brazil Nuts Organic Dark Chocolate Coating (organic evaporated cane juice organic chocolate liquor organic cacao butter organic soy lecithin - an emulsifier organic pure vanilla organic food glaze).\nIngredients Updated: 8/10/2010\n\nAllergy Information: May contain trace amounts of milk soy wheat and egg products. Manufactured in plant that processes peanuts and tree nuts. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 817582167003 K see more...

• Oh my gosh, where can I get these at?2 Answers
Review (1)
Javier C.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
These are SO good! Whenever I found them on the Duty Free and I grab at least 2 packs! I have yet to have a rancid nut in all the bags I've ever had. There is nothing worse than an old nut!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Brodhead, KY
Oh my gosh, where can I get these at?