BY NEXT ORGANICS

Next Organics™ Dark Chocolate Coconut. see more...

• Where can you find this?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? Are they local? Can I get them on ...4 Answers
  • Is this good ? I want to try them because they look kind ...1 Answers
Ally S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is there a really good we got these quite a few times they make for a great little snack especially if you love dark chocolate like we do. They have a lot of other chocolate covered snacks like ginger and cranberry we would love to try. Would recommend for chocolate lovers dark chocolate lovers and for Sweet Treats. Yum :)
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
I have been trying to eat healthier and finding healthy snacks has been a challenge. This product is not cheap. I tried it and it tasted burnt and no coconut flavor at all. Glad they are starting to come out with some healthier snacks.
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
I was expecting to have more taste of the coconut, but overall it taste good. very expensive, but you know, everything that is Organic, is double the price, unfortunally.
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
These are so good. The dark chocolate is so tasty and the coconut makes it amazing and the fact that it's organic is a major plus. I'm definitely glad I gave this a try.
Ariel A.
Orlando, FL
These were absolutely delicious. They had a nice little crunch, with the bittersweet of the dark chocolate and the nice bite size piece of coconut, it was just altogether a perfect combination.
Sheila b.
APO, AE
Omg. These are my absolute favorite! I can eat the entire bag in 2.5 seconds and have to hide them from my girls! If you haven't tried it you must!
Nicole T.
This was terrible. Made me want to gag and curse at the same time. Out of the ten I ate, ten would not eat again. Mostly cause it's already gone.
Coco A.
Providence, RI
These are such a great, healthy chocolate fix. They give you a little punch of chocolate. And they're so good but they aren't overwhelming
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
I'm not usually a big fan of coconut because of the texture but these really hit the spot! I will definitely be buying them again!
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
I really enjoy this product with much better ingredients than Nestle! Totally appreciate dark chocolate bittersweet flavor.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where can I buy these? Are they local? Can I get them on Amazon?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Where can you find this?
Bailee B.
How is this? Does it actually taste sweet or is more of an organic tasting chocolate? Dark chocolate coconut is my favorite! It looks good!
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Any suggestions on where I could find this? I would love to try them but haven't had any luck on tracking it down, thanks!
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Is this good ? I want to try them because they look kind of healthy but I'm not sure