BY NEXT ORGANICS

Next Organics™ Dark Chocolate Coconut. see more...

• Where can you find this?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these? Are they local? Can I get them on Amazon? 4 Answers
  • Is this good ? I want to try them because they look kind of healt...1 Answers
Ally S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Is there a really good we got these quite a few times they make for a great little snack especially if you love dark chocolate like we do. They have a lot of other chocolate covered snacks like ginger and cranberry we would love to try. Would recommend for chocolate lovers dark chocolate lovers and for Sweet Treats. Yum :)
Ariel A.
Orlando, FL
These were absolutely delicious. They had a nice little crunch, with the bittersweet of the dark chocolate and the nice bite size piece of coconut, it was just altogether a perfect combination.
Danielle W.
This product is SOOOOOOOOO good whenever I buy it I just cannot stop eating them!!! LOVE IT.
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a great mixture of coco and chocolate I love them I take it to work as a snack #thumbs up you guys should try them
Coco A.
Providence, RI
These are such a great, healthy chocolate fix. They give you a little punch of chocolate. And they're so good but they aren't overwhelming
Janelle S.
Renton, WA
I really enjoy this product with much better ingredients than Nestle! Totally appreciate dark chocolate bittersweet flavor.
Taylor T.
These are extremely delicious. I don't even care for chocolate, but I love this! Great product
Sheila b.
APO, AE
Omg. These are my absolute favorite! I can eat the entire bag in 2.5 seconds and have to hide them from my girls! If you haven't tried it you must!
Veronica C.
Gardena, CA
These are so good. The dark chocolate is so tasty and the coconut makes it amazing and the fact that it's organic is a major plus. I'm definitely glad I gave this a try.
Lerena W.
Iowa City, IA
These are AMAZING, when I got these I had doubted myself but wheb you check these out don't doubt just simply buy and eat
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Where can I buy these? Are they local? Can I get them on Amazon?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can you find this?
Megan M.
Oceanside, NY
Is this good ? I want to try them because they look kind of healthy but I'm not sure
Lisa J.
Indianapolis, IN
Any suggestions on where I could find this? I would love to try them but haven't had any luck on tracking it down, thanks!
Bailee B.
How is this? Does it actually taste sweet or is more of an organic tasting chocolate? Dark chocolate coconut is my favorite! It looks good!