BY NEXT ORGANICS

Organic Cashews Salt Organic Dark Chocolate Coating (organic evaporated cane juice organic chocolate liquor organic cocoa butter organic soy lecithin (a non-GMO emulsifier) Pue organic natural vanilla and Pue organic food glaze).\nIngredients Updated: 8/10/2010\n\nAllergy Information: May contain trace amounts of milk soy wheat and egg products. Manufactured in plant that processes peanuts and tree nuts. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 817582163005 K see more...

• I have never tried these but they sound amazing! However,...1 Answers
Maliha E.
Kuwait city , Kuwait
Yum, these organic cashews are coated with an organic rich dark chocolate.. I personally am not much of a fan of dark chocolates but this was amazing. I guess it was cuz of cashews in it.
Yrma B.
Cashews are my favorite nuts.this brand is really good. But i like my Cashews to be really salted. This was kind of flavorless. But is still good.
Melissa H.
Next Organics has some of the best chocolate covered items I have come across. I typically buy them at a T J Maxx at a discounted price.
Vanessa C.
Toronto, Ontario
I simply love to eat cashews on their own, but when you combine them with DARK CHOCOLATE, THIS IS A GAME CHANGER! Salty goodness combined with silky, dark chocolate is always a win for me. They are irresistible, and I would definitely recommend them!
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😇💚
Erica O.
Zion, IL
These are pretty good to snack on when you are hungry for something simple. This brand is really good. I would recommmend
Kayla N.
fort lupton, CO
Love these things. Every time i see them at stores i buy. Big sweet junkie and this is definitley on the top list
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
Fantastic for those cheat days where you want to eat healthy but hormones are telling you to divulge in something salty sweet and delicious. Dark chocolate is healthy right? I'm sure you and i both know the answer to that question :) go get you some to see what i mean!
Allison m.
Greenville, South Carolina
I love cashews, and chocolate, but do not like the combination of cashews and dark chocolate. For me milk chocolate and cashews would be a good combination
E G.
Goshen, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have never tried these but they sound amazing! However, I am a little confused about where the chocolate comes in. Are they chocolate covered?