Next by Nature Dark Chocolate Espresso Beans-3 oz Bag uploaded by Rosalia D.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: Uniquely different. Whats Next? With Next by Nature you will taste the organic dried fruits, nuts and snacks coated with dark chocolate the way it was meant to be, the Next way. True espresso beans, true dark chocolate, truly delicious. see more...

Rosalia D.
I received this in a PopSugar box.
I normally am not fond of chocolate covered coffee beans, however, these are absolutely yummy! There is a really thick layer of chocolate, which what may be offsetting the fact that these beans aren't super bitter like the other brand I have tried.
They also don't seem to cause my stomach any issues, either, which I really like. Or maybe it's just because I top my morning gourmet coffee off with a single bean. The price is way over my budget, so I can't just sit and eat a bunch of them. This is definitely a treat in small doses.
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
Received this Next By Nature - dark chocolate espresso beans bag from POPSUGAR April's Must Have box. I have tasted other espresso beans in the past but these are the best. The bean to chocolate ratio is 2:1 and I love thay. It may be a small bean but doesn't lack flavor. Also 20 pieces is about 93 calories, so it makes for an awesome treat.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I love having these on hand because they are great to pop a few in your mouth when you feel tired because the espresso really kicks in. PLUS, it won’t stain your teeth like drinking coffee. Plus it is only $4 to enjoy a decadent chocolate covered espresso beans
Jill D.
DYERSBURG, TN
I don't always love espresso beans and I don't always love daryl chocolate, but the combination of these two is fantastic! and I'm satisfied after eating only a few, so I don't every feel like I overdid it on sweets when I eat these! super yummy!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
Eh, I don't really like dark chocolate or espresso beans so receiving them was not great. I tried them and while they tasted like dark chocolate espresso beans and are all natural I wasn't really sold on the product. It doesn't interest me.
Sarah A.
I love chocolate covered espresso beans. They are perfect to help a chocolate craving, but keep me from going overboard.
alex b.
ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY EVER! Give me an extra boost of energy and leave my happy as can be !
Hunter C.
Cottondale, AL
I have the dark chocolate kind. I am wondering, however, if anyone knows if they do a milk chocolate version? Even if it is a different brand.