Nexium® 24HR TABLETS

by Nexium 24HR

May take 1 to 4 days for full effect.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexium® 24HR TABLETS!
Vivienne S.
Keeps my acid reflux under control for long term has never been so easy! I take one each day and have for several years. It's been the best thing in relieving my GERD symptoms.
Heather S.
Post Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Amazing over-the-counter product for acid reflux disease and heartburn. Gets rid of my vurps (vomit burps) within an hour of taking it. Sadly, long-term use of this product causes osteoporosis, kidney disease, and dementia. So, I cannot recommend this.
Chelsea  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
These things are life savers!! The regular antacids don’t work for me and even though this takes a little bit to kick in once it does I feel 100% better. I have not come across a product better. I would buy again
Nicole  C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,023 reviews
I've been taking nexium daily for many years now. This is the only heartburn med that works for me. It has to be the actual nexium brand, and not an off brand name. It can get pricey, especially taking it daily, but it works!
Jennifer  S.
Bushkill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband swears by these! He is always sure to never run out! They’re a bit on the pricey side but it works! My husband can’t have acidic food but loves spaghetti. If he does have a taste here and there he makes sure to have nexium by his side! And it always does the job!
Angel G.
Erie, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this religiously. This or the generic from Sam's Club both work great as they are the same chemical make ups and percentages. Great for daily use and preventing any discomfort throughout the day.
Yolanda cardenales 6.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I use these once a day everyday. I've always has stomach issues. Finally I was given the right medication nexium and immediately found relief. I now can eat without fear thanks to this amazing product.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a 14 day trial of this product through Smiley 360 FREE for a mission. I took this product everyday for 14 days to see how it would affect my heartburn. This is my results 100% mine unscripted or influenced, just to help you learn how it worked for me. I frequently receive heartburn from pizza sauces, spicy meats (sausage, etc), spaghetti sauce, and other foods/drinks. So I use to just take some tums (thought they were easy to carry on the go). I found with the nexium after days 2-3 I didn’t need to worry about it anymore. I am by no means saying I walked in looking for the spiciest of foods, but I did test a few small things I would normally avoid without any issues related to heartburn. I went out and purchased a regular size bottle for myself after this trial/mission because I now don’t need to carry any medications around with me! Just one nexium a day
Jacqueline L.
Taylor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nexium® 24HR TABLETS uploaded by Jacqueline L.
Nexium® 24HR TABLETS uploaded by Jacqueline L.
These Nexium 24 hour acid reducer tablets work great for heartburn. It comes in a bottle of 14 easy to swallow tablets. All you do is take a pill a day to treat frequent heartburn for two whole weeks. These pills truly do work for me no heartburn after the food I love and I love that!
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this 14 day treatment for my stomach ulcer. This treatment reduces the amount of acid in the stomach and allows for my ulcer to heal as well as relieves my pain.

Looking for your answer?