BY NONE

GameCube Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to four GameCube controllers to a Wiii U system or PC USB. GameCube controller adapter for Wii U Play game with the classic GameCube controllers Connect up to 4 classic GameCube controllers to Wii U Compatible with Wii U. see more...

Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Really love this product! I prefer my GameCube controller to Wii U controllers due to me already knowing the controls. Love to see my old GameCube controllers being used by everyone especially because you can get them so cheap now! Great investment
Drew M.
Bullhead City , AZ
This item works very great I bought one myself a couple months ago for cheap off of amazon. It actually works better than I surprised. I love it because it makes playing games a lot easier on the controller rather than going out and buying a new one.
Allows you to play with the old fashioned controllers, which are awesome when playing Smash Bros. Up to 4 players can add a GameCube controller and have fun winning.
jared b.
Vancouver, WA
Very good adapter for GameCube controllers. It allows you to play the wii u with Gane cube controllers. I was able to play super smash Bros
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 2
I don't own a GameCube but I heard many good things about it. Would love to try it out
Krysten H.
I would really love to own a Wii U, but to be honest I don't even know what this is.
Ashley F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Wonderful product
Just kidding. I want badges. This take so long. I haven't got anything yet in the mail. nothing at all. Not one thing
Idk if this even works. Ixk
Very useful! Is compatable with any working Gamecube Controllers even Kbockoffs which is briliant! I have not noticed any delay or lag! Overall it is a brilliany product!
jasmine r.
Fullerton, CA
Does this controller adapter work good ?
Kim B.