Nexcare Waterproof  Clear Bandages - 20 CT

Nexcare Waterproof Clear Bandages - 20 CT

Nexcare Waterproof Bandages -20 CT.
Clear. Superior protection against water, dirt & germs.
20 one size.
3M. see more...

Nexcare Waterproof  Clear Bandages - 20 CT
Nexcare Waterproof Clear Bandages - 20 CT
Mojieanna D.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE THIS BANDAGE! I work at a flower shop and we tend to get cuts all the time. This kept my cuts dry and away from dirt and bacteria! I surely recommend it for adults and kids as well!
Reese D.
Somerdale, NJ
Great product. Works well at keeping area clean and dry and when applied properly is completely waterproof. As a nurse and mother I trust Nexcare products. Definitely recommend this product and other products from this line.
Amanda H.
Brandon, MS
These bandages are great for blisters you get from new shoes. They are especially helpful because you can get them wet and they stay in place.
Sam H.
Elmhurst, IL
These are great for use on fingers. They won't let dirt or germs in and I always find that the wound is clean when I take them off.
Valeria  V.
Spicewood, TX
Got to say they the best I mean come on who doesn't hate a wet Band-Aid it's so gross and these one will stick there so I love it
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great bandages for protecting cuts or scrapes when you are around water. They stay in place well and keep everything protected.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
These stay in place very well very flexible and waterproof so you can even go swimming with them. they can be used anywhere
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are so much better than the last waterproof bandages I had. These are much more flexible and comfortable to wear.
Karina C.
I love these bandages. It is 100% waterproof. It can be placed on elbows or knees and it will not unstick.
Kimberly A.
Oshawa, ON - Ontario
Nexcare clear bandages are our family's favorite bandage. Stays put while swimming and showering.