HealthMedicines & Treatments3M
Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Assorted 20 ct

Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Assorted 20 ct

High Quality Health & Beauty Health Care First Aid Bandages, Gauze & Dressings. Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Assorted 20 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Assorted 20 ct!
Courtney G.
Nexcare Waterproof Bandages, Assorted 20 ct uploaded by Courtney G.
I received these complimentary to try . I am so used to regular band aids , and i was curious on how these nexcare band aids work. You have to take off these two paper looking things once on the cut, scrape, etc. The band aid will immediately stick to the skin! Even under a sock this band aid doesn't come off like a normal band aid! I think the motivational quotes on the band aids are a wicked cute addition .
Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
It's a good product and I think it's very cute and creative that it has a quote on there saying "I'm Tough". I love the idea of the bandaid being clear on the outer edges. It is difficult to remove from the plastic and figure out how to apply correctly but after a few tries it became easier. I'm not sure if it's completely waterproof or dirt proof but it does stay in place for hours.

Looking for your answer?