Nexcare Waterproof Bandage uploaded by Victoria V.Nexcare Waterproof Bandage uploaded by Wendy H.

BY NEXCARE #17 in Bandages

Nexcare waterproof bandages are designed to use on knees and elbows. Bandages stays on your skin in water and keep water and germs out. Ultra-thin, clear breathable material is comfortable to wear.MMM58108. 58108. Nexcare Nexcare Waterproof Bandage. see more...

Garielle S.
Royal Oak, MI
I don't usually prefer to wear a stick on bandage, for the small amount of bleeding I typically associate more pain with the removal of the bandage afterwards and annoyance at the residue left behind, might as well have stuck stuck duct tape on it. So it was interesting to try this out for free from Pinch Me. This Nexcare Sensitive Skin Bandage is there when I need it, can't always have scratches going uncovered, especially in public places. If I have to get my hands wet such as for washing them I don't worry about this falling right off and when it is time to remove it, no pain and no sticky residue for every fuzzball to stick to.
Shannon C.
I got to try out Nexcare waterproof bandages for free from a sample. I am usually 100% a Band-Aid brand girl, but when it comes to waterproof bandages, Nexcare has won me over. They stick just as well as Band-Aid, but the super plus side is how easy they are to apply. It's great that it has that extra plastic around the edges since the material water proof bandages are made from are very self adhesive. The other brand isn't like that.
Wendy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I had a large wound down on my leg that required a large bandage. I have never tried Nexcare before, and I was pleasantly surprised. The bandages are comfortable and easy to apply. The adhesive really works and it actually lasts through a shower. I highly recommend this brand. #contest #influensterapp @influenster
Ashley H.
I was able to try this product as a sample from another online company and I absolutely love these bandages! I had recently had a nasty cut on my hand and since I have a career in dog grooming my hands are constantly busy and getting wet but these bandages held up all day! I'm always going to keep some in the bathroom now.
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these bandages I can be in the shower and it won't come off I love it plus it really heals my cuts faster then a regular one does also nothing would irritate my cut either really recommend these all the way
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I didn't find these very waterproof, yet they were so hard to get off which i didn't quite understand. They do the job but i just wouldn't rely on the waterproof aspect of it
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are truly waterproof bandages and I really like them. I tend to cut my fingers more than any place else so these come in handy when I have to use water for everyday purpose. They just never have enough bandages in the pack.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
ALONG WITH BEING WATER-PROOF AND SUPER COMFORTABLE, IT STAYED ON MY SON'S SCHOOL UNTIL WE WERE READY TO TAKE OFF. I WILL BE PURCHASING MORE OF THESES BANDAGES AS WELL AS RECOMMENDING THEM TO MY FRIENDS.
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
This is the absolute best bandage I have ever tried. I got stung on the palm of my hand and i tried every brand we had in the house and nothing would stick or keep it clean. I found a free sample i gotten in the mail of these bandages and it stayed on all day! I'm in love!
Debbie M.
Hamersville, OH
I received a free sample of the Nexcare Waterproof Bandages from Pinchme. They stick very well and they don't fall off when wet like other bandages do. Best bandage I have ever tried.