BY NEXCARE

Covers & Protects Sterile Dressings. #1 Hospital Brand. Superior protection against water, dirt and germs. Lets skin breathe. Helps prevent infection. Stays on in water Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing is a thin, clear dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs, yet lets skin breathe.  It is designed to be applied directly over clean skin or wounds and to stay on until new skin covers the wound surface or up to 7 days. 8 Sterile. see more...

Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
The other night as my husband and I were preparing dinner, I accidentally cut his hand as I passed him the foil paper with the jagged edges facing down, in the process of him stopping the blood flow, I was able to grab this Nexcare Tegaderm Transparent Dressing. The initial application was pretty easy, The dressing was easily apply-able to his skin, it adhered quit well, he had the cut in a very awkward spot so he liked how well it formed around his hand. It is completely transparent, you can't even tell it's on. It is definitely waterproof and he likes that he can work on everyday chores with out worrying about it peeling off or snagging. (Beats him wearing the kids cartoon character bandages.) I really like these dressings for him and I will definitely be buying him his very own box. Thanks Nexcare for another great product.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great dressings to cover surgical wounds. I used them for my cervical spine surgery and I was pleased because it kep my incision from getting wet everytime I showered. I really liked their performance Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressing
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never used this product but I will definitely be adding this to my first aid bag. This looks like a great product that would come in handy. I seen a lot of great reviews on this product so it's definitely a must have.
Laurie M.
Conroe, TX
I have psoriasis on my legs and I used these to seal in the topical meds during the day. It stayed on all day long, with no curling at the ends. I couldn't believe it! Totally worth the cost!
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've used it for ripped-open blisters, I've used it to cover stitches that can't get wet so I can shower, I've used it on road rash. And tattoo artists are now using it post-inking for quicker healing with less scabbing... just incredible.
Danielle W.
I'm not a huge fan of waterproof bandages because they leave a scar on my skin that takes years to go away