BY NEXCARE

Covers & Protects Sterile Dressings. #1 Hospital Brand. Superior protection against water, dirt and germs. Lets skin breathe. Helps prevent infection. Stays on in water Nexcare™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Dressing is a thin, clear dressing that keeps out water, dirt and germs, yet lets skin breathe.  It is designed to be applied directly over clean skin or wounds and to stay on until new skin covers the wound surface or up to 7 days. 8 Sterile. see more...

Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great dressings to cover surgical wounds. I used them for my cervical spine surgery and I was pleased because it kep my incision from getting wet everytime I showered. I really liked their performance Nexcare Tegaderm Waterproof Transparent Dressing
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never used this product but I will definitely be adding this to my first aid bag. This looks like a great product that would come in handy. I seen a lot of great reviews on this product so it's definitely a must have.
Summer L.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is AMAZING. I've used it for ripped-open blisters, I've used it to cover stitches that can't get wet so I can shower, I've used it on road rash. And tattoo artists are now using it post-inking for quicker healing with less scabbing... just incredible.
Laurie M.
Laurie M.
Conroe, TX
I have psoriasis on my legs and I used these to seal in the topical meds during the day. It stayed on all day long, with no curling at the ends. I couldn't believe it! Totally worth the cost!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I'm not a huge fan of waterproof bandages because they leave a scar on my skin that takes years to go away