BY NEXCARE #7 in Children's First Aid

Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Used these band aids for my son. He loved them because they weren't thick. They stay in place well and have cool pictures. I think they are affordable and would use them again. Great for Star Wars fans!!!!
Maria R.
As a paren't any kind of bandages are a must at all times. I like how they have many different ones to choose from and in the moments when your child is crying because they cut their little knee they can be happy about choosing what bandages to put on.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
How cute are these and also water proof... TAKE MY MONEY!! My kiddos love Star Wars so these make them smile even through a boo boo. And they really do stay on very well. He can bath and swim with these and they stay on.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these bandages. I let my kids pick out a print they like. They're not to pricey and they definitely work well! Holds up pretty good in water.
Melanie B.
Douglasville, GA
Works great! Stays on in the bath and looks cool at the same time! You don't get grim or grime in it. Also stays put while playing sports!
Angela G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In my house Band-Aids are a must my sons are always needing one and these are such a cute way to make them leave them I'm so excited
Justine A.
1960 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We like Nexcare bandages. They have a lot of different characters that the kids love. We tend to buy Nexcare or Band Aid brand.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
My younger brother loves starwars and these work great. they are water proof and cover all the bumps and scraps that kids get!
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
This brand is a good cheaper brand of first aid equipment. They work well and stay on. Plus the kids love the fun characters.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My kids like these simply for the cartoon characters. I like it simply because they stay on and i dont have to waste more.
Kayla B.
Queen Creek, AZ
Do these really stay on pretty well?