BY NEXCARE #45 in Bandages

Nexcare first aid. Feels better. Is better.™ 20 Assorted Bandages 10 - Spot Bandages 10 - 1 1/16 in x 2 1/4 in Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Stays on in water Ultra-thin, clear, breathable material Unique bandage shape is designed for better seal around the pad Bandages illustrated are representative: actual designs or colors may vary. Directions for use inside box. Questions? ; see more...

Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
These are great bandages. My little one wont usually keep them on but I find if I buy character ones he thinks they are a sticker and will wear them. These ones are affordable and actually stay on for a while and are somewhat waterproof. I wouldn't say they last more than 5 hours though.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
My nephew loves these. They look super cool and also work super well. They take his mind of the cut when he sees the bandage.
Payal S.
Boston, MA
Cutest band-aids ever! The quality of NexCare bandages are great - when they say waterproof, they mean it!
Bette H.
Brooklyn, NY
Love NexCare band-aids! They might be a little pricier than drug-store brands, but the protection is worth it. They have a variety of sizes for any boo-boo I might have!
Ashley T.
My little guy loves these as well as myself! They are so durable and last long periods of time. With a rough and tumble little boy durability is very important to me.