BY NEXCARE

2 Rolls 1 in x 360 in ea, 25,4 mm x 9,14 m Total 720 in , 18.2 m Heavy duty Strong adhesive Secure dressings and splints Support wrists and fingers Nexcare™ First Aid Tape:  Premium Tapes Absolute Waterproof - stays on in water, stretches Advanced Holding Power - Holds tight, breathable, soft cloth feel, easy tearing. E-Z Tear - Tears in two directions, strong hold, highly breathable. High Cushion Foam - Comfortable, soft, high cushion foam, water resistant, high adhesion. No Hurt - Easy to apply, sticks to itself, no hurt removal Standard Tapes Gentle Paper - For sensitive skin, gentle adhesive, breathable Flexible Clear - Flexible, transparent, stretchable, breathable Durable Cloth - Heavy Duty, strong adhesive Hospital name:  3M™ Durapore™ Surgical Tape All Nexcare™ First Aid Tapes are hypoallergenic and latex free see more...

Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great tape for holding band aids and other bandages in place. When I destroyed my feet on a hike this summer, this helped me walk another ten miles the following day. It's not completely waterproof, but does a really good job. Way better than the "tape" that came in my first aid kit.
kaylee p.
I use this tape on my feet when i do Pointe. I've been using it for a year now. I purchase it at Walgreens for $5 so it is cheap. It works great and sticks well, and it stretches a lot. I've been very satisfied with this. I do recommend this!!!
Breanna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This tape sucked! I bought this for my mom when she had back surgery. She needed to cover up her gauze and this didnt help. It also isn't great as a waterproof tape. It didn't stay on in the shower for my mom.
Emily B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Holds well, yet flexible! I picked up some to hold bandaids in place.

It can be pricy, so I mainly use it for day usage, and use a cheaper fabric tape at night.

I'm mainly using this to wrap fingers that have blisters and ripped skin from rock climbing/bouldering. I need to keep injuries well covered while at work, yet still have dexterity, and this does the job!
Civerra K.
This tape will cling to you like a 3 year old that doesn't want to go to daycare. I've worn it in the shower, in the pool AND in the lake, and it didn't budge. I use it to cover mosquito bites so I don't scratch them, and I use it as toe tape when I dance in my pointe shoes. The only downside is it will come of when you sweat, but any tape will.
Lindsey M.
I really like this tape, it's mostly waterproof and stays on better than any other tape I've tried. It still falls off before the end of the night but it holds up better than most.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nexcare has a great line of tapes! I've used a few different ones for taping my toes for dance. They all work very well, do not cut off circulation, and stay attached even when sweaty. Great stuff!
Jonny M.
Manchester, NH
I got a tattoo right above my knee when I was too young. So when I wore shorts around my parents I would put this tape on it incase my I accidentally showed the tattoo area. Lol what a memory
Ashley C.
I used this tape to wrap up my gauzes after surgery! Its one of the most heavy duty tapes I've used during my recovery! it doesn't unravel or unstick which was huge for me! I liked it!
Dariyan H.
Bourbonnais, IL
This stuff is great for injuries. It's pretty well for the waterproof part of it and I am a happy customer

Target