BY NEXCARE

Buy on Amazon*
Cynthia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
We actually have this at work and everytime I'm using it I think of other ways it would come in handy. It's pretty heavy duty and at the same time very flexible. It's not easy to rip apart unless you have some type of scissors though .
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This tape works great. It sticks really well and does exactly what it is suppose too. Good to use for first aid needs or if you need to tape something on skin or something. I recommend trying this tape.
Celina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good to have in a first aid kit. Nexcare is one of my favorite first aid brands. If you are making a first aid kit make sure to have some of these and some mini scissors in your kit.
Tyler K.
Rush, KY
I love this stuff! I took athletic training in high school and I swear there are a thousand ways to use it! Plus it's pretty cheap!
lena O.
Stockton, CA
This tape works pretty good it's not waterproof but it works not to bad I would recommend it it pretty cheap to
Quinn C.
Niverville , MB
This product is a life saver as a ballet dancer. I use this tape to wrap my toes prior to my pointe work- eliminating much of the chaffing that causes blisters. Definitely recommend!!