BY NEXCARE

Nexcare™Scooby-Doo! Bandages - 20 CT.
3M.
Zoinks points!!
Latex free materials.
Comfort Pals™.
Soft & gentle fabric.
20 assorted see back panel for sizes. see more...

Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. Kids love them as well. I personally love Scooby-Doo so that's why I think I love them so much. Kids love that there is a character on them.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
El Paso, TX
They have the cutest Scooby-doo designs on them and I love the Band-Aid brand. they work so well and stay in place for the most part.
Lei L.
Lei L.
I used these as a kid. They are the same as most band-aids really, but the scooby is just cute. Great for little kids.
Sarah  M.
Sarah M.
Severna Park , Maryland
These band aids work really well. They stick good and are easy to pull off. My kids live scooby fo
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
Scooby Doo is my favorite cartoon so I love that there's scooby doo band aids. Kids love them and they peel off pretty easily.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
These are my favorite band-aids. I'm 20 years old but I still enjoy all the fun character styles and Scooby Doo is my favorite!
Adilene M.
Adilene M.
My son loves these batman bandages. He finds any little excuse to use one. Plus they really are waterproof
Carixa M.
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
This product is a must have if you have sensitive skin! Other band-aids leave my skin red and raw...... not this brand!