Nexcare Heavy Duty Flex Fabric Assorted uploaded by Erica S.

BY NEXCARE

Seals out dirt & germs Flexible fabric Ultra tough yet conforming  Latex free Nexcare first aid.  Feels better.  Is better.™ Ultra tough, durable fabric easily conforms Unique shape designed for better seal around pad Latex free Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Bandage Dimensions:   14 - 7/8in x 2 1/4 8 - Spot 8 - 1 1/8 in x 3in ; Questions?   800-537-2191 or nexcare.com see more...

Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Bandage Nexcare Sensitive Skin is good for the whole family. It is flexible, easy to apply, easy to remove and durable. A few days ago my 3 year old girl fell off the bike and scraped his knee. I tried Nexcare, because the other band aids fall easily and I needed the cream I put work. I bathed, you wash the area and put a Band-Aid. There were no further complaints all day. When she fell asleep I removed the bandage and she did not feel it. Definitely I recommend it. Excellent choice. I received a free sample of this product from PINCHme, but all opinions are my own.
Erica S.
Love how flexible they are. They are not those things plastic ones that start peeling within minutes of putting it on or fall once of you get them wet, even a little or sweat. They are a woven fabric with a unique shape designed for a better seal around the wound. They also definitely last a long time without getting dirty or the need to change them. I know my cut is protected when I use these. They come in many different sizes & they are only a couple bucks.
Leslie L.
Gilbert, Az
We always have these in stick in my house because these work great. I don't really care for the kind no that have like a plastic feel to them. These are flexible and breathable for the skin and even have a little bit of stretch to them. My fav!
Brittany S.
My favorite kinds of band aids! I especially love this brand because their band aids are very durable and don't slide off while I'm at work.
Heather C.
They hold up to kids play, knuckle bending, and sweat! These band-aids seal all the way around and keep the dirt to and rhe neosporin in!
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
These have a long lasting hold while being affordable band aids. The waterproof it pretty true to the name
Natalia P.
Neiva
me encanta este tipo de banditas, cuando he sufrido cotadas las he usado y son muy acertadas, las compre en el Oxxo en bogota, el precio es medio, me gusta que cubren harto la herida y son acolchadas, si mejoran el aspecto de mis manos cuando me he cortado