Nexcare First Aid Tape with Dispenser uploaded by Nicole A.

BY NEXCARE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

All Nexcare First Aid Tapes are hypoallergenic and latex free Stretchable Breathable From the #1 Leader in Hospital Tapes 3/4 in x 252 in 19 mm x 6.4 m Hospital name:  3m™ Transpore™ Surgical Tape Nexcare first aid.  Feels better.  Is better.™ Questions?   Toll Free or visit nexcare.com. ; see more...

Review (1)
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
This is my best kept beauty Secret!!! I wanted to share with all of you why this product is so amazing to me!! I use this to tape the sides of my eyes to ensure a completely even eye look.!!! Yes I still use it everyday it's a must have for my looks.
Here is why I love it so much, #1 it's latex free I have a huge reaction on my skin to latex. This gentle paper tape is just that very gentle!! Regular scotch tape is so harsh on the skin and pulls at the delicate areas of the eyes (ouch)🤕 Nexcare paper tape never fails me. I 1st apply this before any products, I make a slanted line directly with this tape just up pass my eyebrows. I apply my shadows and eyeliner then finish with my brows!! This also catches a lot of fall out during the application process.
When I remove the paper tape the result is perfect,nice on point "even"brows and shadows!!!!👌👌
As a plus this tape is so gentle that I use it for its intended purpose as well, My son has had stitches and a few deep gashes over the years. He would cry when I had to change his bandages because of how rough latex medical tape is on the skin etc. The many uses for this product are endless.
It now comes in an actual tape dispenser so it's so easy to get the right size piece you are looking for!! Great Job NexCare🤗🤗🤗