BY NEXCARE

Flexible ice or soothing heat Cold for pain and swelling Heat for muscle aches and stiffness Ideal for pain and swelling caused by bumps, bruises and sprains and for soothing muscle aches and stiffness Helps promote healing Hospital proven Includes a protective cover with elastic strap to secure pack in place Includes:  1 Protective Cover, 1 Gel Cold/Hot Pack 4 in. x 10 in. Nexcare first aid.  Feels better.  Is better.™ Questions?   Toll Free or visit nexcare.com. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
samantha h.
samantha h.
I mostly use this as a hot pack and it works wonders! i get migraines often and my doctor recommended this to help ease the pain. when i feel a migraine coming i will heat this up and place it on my head and within a couple minutes i can feel the pain easing up!
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
I have a bad knee and I love using this to help it. I had to buy another one for my daughter for her knee. I love the fact that it is reusable. I'm sure it would work other places, but I haven't had a need to try it any place else yet!
Shelley M.
Shelley M.
I really like this product. I'm a nurse and mom and find this is very convenient. It is easy to use and works great.
machelle n.
machelle n.
I have used this product and others and they all have worked great for me although I've only used them hot
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
I love the fact that this comes with both cold and hot packs!! I mostly use them after a long day or week of life lol. They really help to relax tense muscles and soothe everyday slash weekly slash monthly slash yearly aches and pains of life!! I highly suggest that you all try them out one day!! :)