BY NEXCARE

Nexcare™ Brights Comfort Fabric Bandages Soft, Flexible and Breathable Flexible, comfortable fit Soft, breathable material allows sweat and moisture to evaporate Unique shape designed for better seal around pad Latex free Bandages illustrated are representative. Actual colors may vary Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged Diamond-shape dimensions spot bandages 11/16in x 21/4in ~ 26mm x 57mm Questions? see more...

Melinda B.
Pittsburg, KS
As A pre School teacher I see lots of skinned knees and Boo Boos, I had a paren't donate these for the class room. The kids love the bright colors, I like the way they adhere and move with you.
Lindsay K.
If you're gonna have a Band-Aid on, it might as well be cute!!! I'm 22 and still rocking colored band aids! They stick good too..... I guess that's important 😂
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
They stick so tight to your skin and my kids love the variety and bonus Walmart has them for less than 10 bucks is where I get them. I've bought them twice
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the variety in the sizes. It's got different colors which I like, they're flexible, you get a decent ammount and they're latex free.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I was not happy with these. They stuck to my daughter's skin too well that the top layer tore off with the bandage. Will not buy again.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
These have a soft springy texture and may be better for kids with sensitive skin or sensory issues who don't like the other textures
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
The fabric bandages are the only ones that stay on! I use them every time I need to cover a cut very protective and comfortable
Lizeth G.
I love these. They are stretchy and they stick on well. I have a huge problem with bandages coming off but this one is great.
Hailey R.
For me, the fabric band aids are the only ones that actually stay on. I prefer these over any plastic adhesive band aid
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Sticks and actually stays on and protect scrapes and cuts . It's a great quality band-aid and a personal go too for me
Melissa D.