BY NEXCARE

Nexcare™ Brights Comfort Fabric Bandages Soft, Flexible and Breathable Flexible, comfortable fit Soft, breathable material allows sweat and moisture to evaporate Unique shape designed for better seal around pad Latex free Bandages illustrated are representative. Actual colors may vary Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged Diamond-shape dimensions spot bandages 11/16in x 21/4in ~ 26mm x 57mm Questions? see more...

Lizeth G.
I love these. They are stretchy and they stick on well. I have a huge problem with bandages coming off but this one is great.
Melinda B.
Pittsburg, KS
As A pre School teacher I see lots of skinned knees and Boo Boos, I had a paren't donate these for the class room. The kids love the bright colors, I like the way they adhere and move with you.
Lindsay K.
If you're gonna have a Band-Aid on, it might as well be cute!!! I'm 22 and still rocking colored band aids! They stick good too..... I guess that's important 😂
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
They stick so tight to your skin and my kids love the variety and bonus Walmart has them for less than 10 bucks is where I get them. I've bought them twice
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the variety in the sizes. It's got different colors which I like, they're flexible, you get a decent ammount and they're latex free.
Heidi S.
Saint Peter, MN
These have a soft springy texture and may be better for kids with sensitive skin or sensory issues who don't like the other textures
Karen P.
Hopatcong, NJ
These are great, they sell them at Walmart ! I like the variety of shapes and colors and they last a long time
Corrina R.
Fontana, CA
Great value! Just as good as Band-Aid bandages, long lasting stick And protection . Colors are fun too!
Jeannie G.
Erath, LA
Bandages I can't keep these in my house my kids use them as stickers . There gone in no time.
Sarah  P.
Great band aid. They adhere well and move with you. The colors are great and bright! totally recommend!
Melissa D.