Nexcare Blister Waterproof Bandages uploaded by Milena d.

BY NEXCARE

Waterproof bandage protects blisters and enhances healing. Provides long lasting multi-day protection. Thin and clear bandage, with a cushioned gel pad to reduce pain. Promotes fast healing. Easy one-hand application. Unique shape designed for better seal around the pad. Waterproof, cushioned blister protection. Gel pad helps reduce pain. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I love 3M Nexcare products. They are affordable and high quality. I would choose this over generic and I typically buy generic to save money when I can. I appreciate that they send out free samples sometimes, too. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
My job has a lot of walking, up to 10 miles per day and these are an absolute lifesaver when you have a blister. They stayed on all day and relieved my pain.
Milena d.
Milena d.
Johns Creek, GA
The best bandage for blisters. It has gel pads that protects against pressure and friction. It is also waterproof what makes a huge difference!!
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Tolland, CT
These are awesome they really seal it in for when I need to go for a run or even swimming!! Possibly even hard to get off :)
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great-they get the job done when I want to protect my blisters from further insult. However, I wish they came in a larger size so that I can use them when I have a bigger blister.