BY NEXCARE

Seals out water, dirt & germs Flexible foam & long lasting Waterproof Latex Free Nexcare first aid.  Feels better.  Is better.™ Flexible foam cushions, stretches and bends Waterproof Sticks to damp skin Unique shape designed for better seal around pad Latex free Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged. Bandage Dimensions:   8 - 1-1/16 in x 3 in 8 - Spot 14 - 13/16 in x 2 1/4 in ; Questions?   800-537-2191 or nexcare.com see more...

Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
These are amazing - they cover my cuts without causing any inflammation at all. I just wish I could buy individual sizes; I seem to need a lot of the little ones and not as many of the bigger ones. All of these products, especially those for sensitive skin, are easily removed without damage! They stick and protect the wound and don't hurt when you pull them off. They are gentle on skin well being a tough wound protector.
Linli F.
Linli F.
Minneapolis, MN
These are by far, are some of the best band-aids I have ever used in my life. When they say waterproof, they mean it. I have swam with these band aids for a few hours and they have not budged at all and the skin underneath stays free of water. They are also heavy duty and provide amazing padding. For example, ladies, if you are having troubles with brand new heels/flats/shoes rubbing against the backs of your heels, these are wonderful - they give enough cushion and last all day, even when your shoes are rubbing up against them. And even though they are so heavy duty, they still come off very easily.
Christina L.
Christina L.
San Francisco, CA
Really FLEXIBLE and truly waterproof. I'm never going back to the clear waterproof ones that are also a pain to put on. These are easy to put on and I'm definitely rebuying again. The foam cushioning is also super comfortable.
Tamika G.
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
These have to be the best bandages ever. they are easy to apply, provide complete coverage, and are very comfortable to flex when placed in awkward areas.
Toni M.
Toni M.
Summerville, SC
These are good to have on hand for those odd places for band aids like between toes or certain places on fingers, they are small though and made for small cuts in my opinion.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Hamburg, AR
These are my favorite bandages. They're comfortable and blend in well. Most people can't even tell when you have them on
Jeanette N.
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
Seals tight and doesn't let anything in! The foam was soft, bendable, and comfortable. I didn't know it was waterproof so I spent all day trying to avoid wetting it. I don't think I've had a better Band-Aid. It stayed on for probably more than a whole day since I took it off to shower thinking it wasn't waterproof.
Cassidy P.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
These are my favorite bandaids. I get blisters on my heels often from wearing high heels at work. These stay on without moving, are waterproof, and also add a little cushion to the area. The adhesive, although it stays on well while you need it, comes off easily when you are finished with it and does not leave a lot of residue.