Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad 2 3/8

Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad 2 3/8" x 4"

BY NEXCARE

Absolute Waterproof  Premium Adhesive Pad 5 Sterile Dressings 2 3/8 inch x 4 inch  Nexcare™ Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad is a waterproof dressing which consists of a non-stick, absorbent pad bonded to a larger thin film backing coated with a hypoallergenic, water resistant adhesive. Use Nexcare™ Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad to protect wounds such as cuts, burns, abrasions and post-surgical incisions. Breathable keeps out dirt and germs Waterproof in bath or shower Non-stick pad with clear adhesive cover Hospital proven Hypoallergenic Sterility guaranteed unless individual wrapper is opened or damaged Hospital name:  3M™ Tegaderm™ Dressing + Pad Questions? ; see more...

Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad 2 3/8
Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Premium Adhesive Pad 2 3/8" x 4"
Buy on Walgreens*
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
The best for busy hands! They form to your body and don't allow in any water! I've cut my hand, out on one of these, and taken showers, done dishes...anything! They stay in place and keep your wound clean!
Aera K.
I love this because it keeps germs away when I have cuts and scrapes. I use this on my little brother as well and he can shower with this on.
Mallelyn C.
Lancaster , PA
I got a huge cut and this was the best coverage. Did not allow a drop of water and I'm so thankful for it. Definitely recommend.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
This product does just what it says it will! Love this product and will buy again and again.
Christina P.
Middletown, CT
I like nexcare band-aids, but I prefer Band-aid brand. These are okay, but not the best
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
I had to use this for when I got my belly button pierced to keep the chorine from drying out new cells to heel my piercing. They worked wonders not one drop of water or moisture.