Newtons  tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)

Newtons tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)

BY NEWTONS

• Are they as good as the regular ones? 2 Answers
Newtons  tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)
Newtons tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)
  • "I Could eat the whole bag of these!" in 1 review
Candace T.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
These are ok. Not really a huge fan of the texture. I'm a bigger fan of the original fig newtons. Didn't really meet the expectations I was looking for. Very affordable snack. I would recommend if that's what you like
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
These cookie thins are incredibly tasty and actually taste like food instead of just tasting like sugar. I'll eat these for a snack, breakfast or late evening snack.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These fig newton variety cookies are a miss. They are lacking in flavor and seem to be a bit dry. I would not waste the calorie intake on trying these mediocre crisps.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I absolutely love these, I really like the blueberry flavor in this brand.
I love how thin and soft the cookie is and loving drinking hot tea with this cookie.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
I love these! Every flavor is delicious and they make me feel a little less guilty about snacking
Annika R.
Annika R.
Franklin, IN
So good. Super thin (so you can have a couple) my snack I have with coffee in the afternoon
Jolianna D.
Jolianna D.
These things are good expessally if u dip them in something my favorite is the coconut
SOUZAN G.
SOUZAN G.
Wallington , NJ
Newtons Fruit Thins Fig And Honey oooooh I love it :) it is very nice one I eat it all the time :):)
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
West Point, NY
Love these cookies!!! I've loved Fig Newtons since I was a little girl and now they are all grown up!
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
My son and I love these cookies!! we can sit and eat them all day if you would let us lol
Payton T.
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Are they as good as the regular ones?