Newtons  tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)

Newtons tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)

BY NEWTONS

Newtons  tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)
Newtons tons Fruit Thins Fig and Honey, 10.5-Ounce (Pack of4)
  • "I Could eat the whole bag of these!" in 1 review
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
These cookie thins are incredibly tasty and actually taste like food instead of just tasting like sugar. I'll eat these for a snack, breakfast or late evening snack.
Candace T.
Tazewell, VA
These are ok. Not really a huge fan of the texture. I'm a bigger fan of the original fig newtons. Didn't really meet the expectations I was looking for. Very affordable snack. I would recommend if that's what you like
Briana G.
Hot springs , AR
I Could eat the whole bag of these! They look like they would be "better" for your diet, but don't be fooled by the nutritional content because the serving size is only 3.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
These fig newton variety cookies are a miss. They are lacking in flavor and seem to be a bit dry. I would not waste the calorie intake on trying these mediocre crisps.
Rachel C.
I absolutely love these, I really like the blueberry flavor in this brand.
I love how thin and soft the cookie is and loving drinking hot tea with this cookie.
Jill S.
Middlesex, NJ
I love theses cookies especially the crunchiness to them and they are thin so it doesn't make you feel like you are eating a lot of big cookies
Jay T.
These cookies are actually really good i don't like the fig one but the lemon one are the perfect combination of a light snack
SOUZAN G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Newtons Fruit Thins Fig And Honey oooooh I love it :) it is very nice one I eat it all the time :):)
Sharon S.
West Point, NY
Love these cookies!!! I've loved Fig Newtons since I was a little girl and now they are all grown up!
Amanda M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! Every flavor is delicious and they make me feel a little less guilty about snacking
Payton T.
Lonsdale, AR
Are they as good as the regular ones?