Newtons Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar
Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "i bet they'd be good with some jam on them :) they make for a perfect snack or could totally help cure a sweet tooth without any guilt" in 9 reviews
- "I like these, great snack for when u don't want to pig out on something heavy on ur stomach like I always do haha but they taste really good " in 9 reviews
- "These are a great snack for the afternoon with tea or the morning with peanut butter on them." in 9 reviews
- "They are just the right amount of sweet and savory and are filling enough to stop me from taking from the candy bowl :)" in 7 reviews
- "8 grams of whole grains, antioxidants from the blueberries, and great crunchy texture are all reasons for me to keep buying this product." in 6 reviews
Newtons Fruit Thins are a good, crisp cookie, perfect for tea time. The fruit can be a little hard at times, so make sure your batch isn't over cooked.
I was so excited to see that these came in a lemon flavor. Sadly that lemon batch was too hard and was baked too long. The nice people at Nestle gave me some vouchers so I could try them again later on, so A+ for Nestle.
I may try the lemon again if I can find them. So far I really like the Fig and Honey. Raspberry Chocolate sounded good but wasn't as nice as I thought it would be.
I never liked the Fig Newtons, so I was skeptical about trying these fruit thins at first, but I eventually gave it.
WOW! These are so delicious. I have a major sweet tooth and a couple of these are enough to satisfy me. I hate cookies that are too sweet, but these have just the right amount of sweetness in them.
I also love the Chocolate Raspberry ones. So good,
Just tried a new flavor yesterday (coconut fudge). Loved those too. So far I have loved all 4 of the flavors I have tried. I am not a health nut so I didn't know how I would like these, but ... YUM!
For all you other not so healthy minded individuals out there... You can dip them in frosting or make ice cream sandwiches with them. Good, but I am shocked to find that I think I prefer them on their own. ;)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos