Newtons  Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar  uploaded by Danita M.Newtons  Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar  uploaded by Leslie K.
Newtons  Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar

Newtons Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar

BY NEWTONS

Newton fruit thins blueberry brown sugar cookies 10.5 oz see more...

Newtons  Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar
Newtons Fruit Thins Blueberry Brown Sugar
  • "These are a great snack for the afternoon with tea or the morning with peanut butter on them." in 9 reviews
  • "i bet they'd be good with some jam on them :) they make for a perfect snack or could totally help cure a sweet tooth without any guilt" in 9 reviews
  • "I like these, great snack for when u don't want to pig out on something heavy on ur stomach like I always do haha but they taste really good " in 9 reviews
  • "They are just the right amount of sweet and savory and are filling enough to stop me from taking from the candy bowl :)" in 7 reviews
  • "8 grams of whole grains, antioxidants from the blueberries, and great crunchy texture are all reasons for me to keep buying this product." in 6 reviews
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I recently bought these for my daughter who is a teeny tiny thing. I thought these would help fatten her up a little bit. Which I feel like they do but they also make her full so fast. And she gets constipated from them but they are delicious.
Heather C.
San Francisco, CA
I love Fig Newtons, but try not to get too attached to the Newtons name here. These are not at all like fruit and cake. ;)
Newtons Fruit Thins are a good, crisp cookie, perfect for tea time. The fruit can be a little hard at times, so make sure your batch isn't over cooked.
I was so excited to see that these came in a lemon flavor. Sadly that lemon batch was too hard and was baked too long. The nice people at Nestle gave me some vouchers so I could try them again later on, so A+ for Nestle.
I may try the lemon again if I can find them. So far I really like the Fig and Honey. Raspberry Chocolate sounded good but wasn't as nice as I thought it would be.
Kira S.
Moorpark, CA
I recently found these cookies at the 99 Cent only store and decided to give them a try....I'm glad I did. They are delicious. These cookies are thin, slightly sweet & crunchy with little bits of dried blueberry throughout. They are definitely a healthier alternative to other cookie varieties. They are a little high in points if you are doing Weight Watchers though. They are 4 points Plus, for 3 cookies. Please see my post where I found them at the 99 Cent Only Store here http://mysesameseedbuns.Blogspot.com/2013/03/whats-good-at-99-cent-only-store-this.html
Sara M.
Let's start with YUM!

I never liked the Fig Newtons, so I was skeptical about trying these fruit thins at first, but I eventually gave it.

WOW! These are so delicious. I have a major sweet tooth and a couple of these are enough to satisfy me. I hate cookies that are too sweet, but these have just the right amount of sweetness in them.

I also love the Chocolate Raspberry ones. So good,
Natalie R.
Oak Grove, KY
I've tried the blueberry and the coconut and both very good. AS a "nutritious" snack it does fit the bill although a bit dry and break easily :-/ but thins right? So can't really complain. If your looking to indulge not for you. This definitely is for "mindful" eaters/snackers. You probably wont end up eating the box mindlessly :)
Laurie M.
Northville, MI
Bought at the grocery store. Similar to a cookie but not as sweet, has small bits of blueberries which adds flavor overall but still tastes more like eating a dry graham cracker. Good for a snack 3 cookies are only 140 calories and are whole grain so dieters can cheat and not feel guilty. Also comes in Vanilla Cherry which actually tastes a bit better. Great for kids if you don't like giving them a sugar loaded cookie. Be sure to store in an airtight container as they tend to get hard after opening.
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I am not a Fig Newtons cookie fan until I discovered these at the grocery store! They are so good and you can actually taste the blueberries which was a pleasant surprise compared to other cookie brands.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I keep these in the pantry and try to revert myself to them when I crave something sweet, but don't want to bust out the chocolate too early in the day-I don't like the crash and burn effect. I like that they are crunchy, offer a variety of flavors, and are a nice size. Plus, they are very kid friendly, and most moms love a healthier alternative to cookies or chips.
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
If you love blueberry muffins, you will love these. They taste just like blueberry muffins. I'm very impressed...so delicious that one is not enough. The closure on the packaging ensures freshness with a tie that rolls and tucks.
Mandi V.
I was so pleasantly surprised at how much I liked these! :)
Just tried a new flavor yesterday (coconut fudge). Loved those too. So far I have loved all 4 of the flavors I have tried. I am not a health nut so I didn't know how I would like these, but ... YUM!
For all you other not so healthy minded individuals out there... You can dip them in frosting or make ice cream sandwiches with them. Good, but I am shocked to find that I think I prefer them on their own. ;)
Annika B.
Do you prefer these over normal fig newtons?
Annika B.
Which fruit flavor is your favorite?
Skyler J.
Long Beach, CA
Are these crunchy or soft?
Toni D.
How do these compare to Belvita?
Scheniqua H.
Morrisville , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My father has diabeties do you think he could eat these. He always asks me to bring him a snack would this be an ok snack?