Newton's 100% Whole Grain Chewy Fruit Cookie Grab & Go! Packs Triple Berry Flavor - 6 CT

BY NEWTONS

Newtons 100% Whole Grain Triple Berry Grab & Go! Chewy Fruit Cookie.
Nabisco.
New!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Made with real fruit.
Good source of fiber.
6 packs. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of fig newtons? What flavors have yo...5 Answers
  • "I've always loved the original fig newtons but I tried these recently and they are really good." in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
At the hospital when I had my son the nurses brought me fig snacks. I hadn't had them in so long I was instantly addicted again! Ever since then I like to stay stocked with some for quick easy snacking. I got the berry kind and they were good, kindof reminded me of nutrigrains, but with a less crumbley texture. They're just not the same as the original fig flavor. But definitely good and fun to switch up. They have a very delicious fruity flavor.
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Newton being whole grain and real fruit is a win win in the parenting world. I love newtons for myself an my kids love them just as much. When you are packing lunch bags in the morning and hear mom can I have those fruit cookies again please... You just have to say Yess  and smile as you know thats another win in your pocket.
Maria R.
Claymont, DE
i have been eating this sense i was a little girl😊on to this day i still eat them they are so so good and i believe healthy too,i buy them in the supermarket or waltmart i definitely recommend
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these cookies and get them whenever they are on sale at my local grocery store. I love that it is made with real fruit. I can also normally find a coupon for these also. I find them very good and highly recommend this to anyone. I will definitely be buying these again.
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Very tasty, tastes like fruit and I love the variety! Perfect as a snack or food for trips. I love these from time to time. They are a pretty good price too and you can buy them at most grocery stores. Always fun to try out different flavors and share with friends.
Amber S.
Jack , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can always find these in my grandmas pantry! Lovely filling inside full of a berry jelly like flavor. They are soft to bite into and delicious. I always find these at Walmart and they are affordable. I recommend others to try these.
Emily M.
I love these so much! I do like regular Fig Newtons but the Berry ones are my favorite. They taste great and also provide pretty great nutrition too for a snack. I eat these often and definitely recommend them! They're very convenient to bring as snacks as well!
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
Iv been eating fig newtons since I was a little girl and I still love them today! They always taste great and they last forever in your pantry! I love the packaging they come in and you get so many in there!
Rita F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love fig newtons they are also chewy and delicious I love the feeling on the inside I am a repeat customer and I love the fig very delicious and highly recommended I am overall very satisfied I would recommend this product other people
Julia K.
Wayne, PA
Newton's fruit newtons are my favorite go sweet snack. That are perfectly starchy, sweet, and tangy. The only issue with these are that they are quite high calorie so watch how many you eat. Luckily the individual packages help a lot, and if you are able to stop at one then perfecto!
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite flavor of fig newtons? What flavors have you tried?