Newton's 100% Whole Grain Chewy Fruit Cookie Grab & Go! Packs Triple Berry Flavor - 6 CT

BY NEWTONS

Newtons 100% Whole Grain Triple Berry Grab & Go! Chewy Fruit Cookie.
Nabisco.
New!
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Made with real fruit.
Good source of fiber.
6 packs. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of fig newtons? What flavors...5 Answers
  • "I've always loved the original fig newtons but I tried these recently and they are really good." in 1 review
Mariah v.
Blissfield, MI
My husband is not a big fan of these, but he's not the one who grocery shops. These are always stocked in the house and I also have them at wotk for on the go. I love these!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Newton being whole grain and real fruit is a win win in the parenting world. I love newtons for myself an my kids love them just as much. When you are packing lunch bags in the morning and hear mom can I have those fruit cookies again please... You just have to say Yess  and smile as you know thats another win in your pocket.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can always find these in my grandmas pantry! Lovely filling inside full of a berry jelly like flavor. They are soft to bite into and delicious. I always find these at Walmart and they are affordable. I recommend others to try these.
Jessica S.
Boca Raton, FL
Iv been eating fig newtons since I was a little girl and I still love them today! They always taste great and they last forever in your pantry! I love the packaging they come in and you get so many in there!
Ashley B.
My girls love these! They're great for a quick snack or breakfast on the run! They are so yummy and are everything we need on a rushed morning, they are within what we can afford so they work great for us!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
At the hospital when I had my son the nurses brought me fig snacks. I hadn't had them in so long I was instantly addicted again! Ever since then I like to stay stocked with some for quick easy snacking. I got the berry kind and they were good, kindof reminded me of nutrigrains, but with a less crumbley texture. They're just not the same as the original fig flavor. But definitely good and fun to switch up. They have a very delicious fruity flavor.
Valerie H.
Spring Hill, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like these cookies and get them whenever they are on sale at my local grocery store. I love that it is made with real fruit. I can also normally find a coupon for these also. I find them very good and highly recommend this to anyone. I will definitely be buying these again.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
Not a big fan of the original fig Newtons but the triple berry flavor is great! All in all I would rather be eating a chocolate chip cookie but these are a great snack for those of use try to be a little more food conscious. They are made with whole grain and are great for those of us with busy lifestyles. Tasty and convenient!
Gledys H.
I find the triple berry newtons especially delicious. Unfortunately they are on the very top shelf (I am over 6 feet tall so this is not a problem for me but for short shoppers it is a problem).
Claire S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Very tasty, tastes like fruit and I love the variety! Perfect as a snack or food for trips. I love these from time to time. They are a pretty good price too and you can buy them at most grocery stores. Always fun to try out different flavors and share with friends.
Erica R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
What is your favorite flavor of fig newtons? What flavors have you tried?