BY NEWTONS

• I see I'm not the only one looking for other flavors. Whe...1 Answers
  • Are there other flavors available?1 Answers
Micalea B.
Frederick, MD
I love these crackers. 1, yes I'd call them crackers because that's what they taste like, more so than a cookie. Not a bad thing just my opinion. These are so great though, there's fruit bits inside but not too much. I'd definitely recommend to friends and fam.
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I like the idea of a thinner cookie, however these did not do it for me. The texture was nice and crisp but the flavor was a little lacking.
Pamela S.
very disappointed in this cookie. not nearly enough fruit, therefore the cookie was dry and taste less. I expected more from this brand.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
These are unique, I bought them by accident, but they were actually pretty good. They are just different, I would buy them again
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Not a fan. I have three kids who love tradition fig neurons but won't eat this. I didn't care for it either. Pass.
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Victoria I.
This apple cinnamon cookies are really good !! It is healthy , and easy to find!! And the best part is that is has a really nice price!!
Starla C.
Knoxville, TN
Are there other flavors available?
Michelle G.
I see I'm not the only one looking for other flavors. Where can I find some?