Alcon
New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping

New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping

by Alcon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping!
Alicia H.
1,444 reviews
New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping uploaded by Alicia H.
New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping uploaded by Alicia H.
This product is great. I have worn glasses since I was 5 and just recently got contacts this year. With a pretty high prescription and two crazy astigmatisms, contacts have been a little rough for me. I have monthly ones and my eyes were getting dry and irritated fast. Paired with all of that, I have year round allergies and I also currently work in a warehouse where there are lots of chemicals, dust, and debris. My eye doctor recommended this to help clean my contacts and hopefully rid my eyes of some of that irritation. It worked great! It's cool to see the bubbles from the peroxide cleaning your contacts in the little chamber. My contacts feel a lot clearer, cleaner, and less irritated after using this. I currently use it about once a week. Just make sure you rinse with a regular contact solution after they're in the chamber for at least 6 hours. You dont want to pop them right in because it could burn your eyes if you do. Overall, great product. I would highly recommend to anyone with monthly contacts, allergies, to anyone who lives in a high pollen or polluted area, or who works around a lot of dust or debris.
Kathlyn V.
Washington, DC
Brandy C.
Liverpool, NY
I love this contact solution! As soon as I started using it, my contacts felt so much cleaner every time I wore them compared to other contact solutions. I definitely recommend.
Catherine  J.
New/sealedclear Care Plus Starter Kit 3 Oz Free Shipping uploaded by Catherine  J.
My eye doctor gave me two boxes of this because she's switched me from 2-week contacts to monthly ones. She said to use it about once a week because it deeply cleanses your lenses. I was very impressed right away when putting my contacts into the solution you can see it react because the metal basically activates the proxide. You do have to make sure to wait at least 8 hours before using your contacts or else it can actually hurt your eyes. But I'm definitely a fan of this it thoroughly cleans my contact lenses and makes them feel brand new again.
Crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
I got this sample size from sams club. This is my first time trying this brand out. First time using a solution that had peroxide in it. But was surprised. Contacts were clean didn't bother my eyes at all. And i love this kind of cleaning case. So much easier to use than the twist off kind. Will definitely buy this again.

Looking for your answer?