New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz

New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Sarah C.
First off I got this at dollar tree and I must say it smells so good. It soaks right into skin as well and has rose hip and coconut! Im going to have to go pick up a few more just because it’s so cheap! Highly recommend, I feel this beats my expensive Farsali mist. Very impressed for one dollar!
Lauren P.
san diego
New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Lauren P.
Love using this before and after applying makeup it has a nice scent and feels great and is super affordable!! Next time I go shopping I’m definitely picking up more of these!!
Stephanie V.
wilkesboro
New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Stephanie V.
Amazing and super affordable I got it at the dollar tree and I use it before I put on my makeup it does have a fragrance so Just be aware of that if you don’t like fragrance in your products
kris B.
Oakwood, GA
New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by kris B.
LOVE this stuff. I love the bolero brand and this facial mist is awesome. i highly highly recommend it.
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
For an affordable facial mist his hydrates. The coconut oil can feel a little heavy compared to other facial mists, I love to spray this all day because I’m winter the heaters are so drying for my skin. The scent of coconut and roses is soft and not overpowering.
Trish L.
Elkton, KY
New/sealed- Bolero Coconut + Rose Milk Facial Mist 5 Fl Oz uploaded by Trish L.
Love this product. I literally use this face spray all the time. It makes your skin so soft. It's feels very nice on the skin and smells really good. Very affordable. Alot of bolero are really good.
Lîsā G.
las charcas 51000
Es súper bueno ayuda muchísimo a la piel tiene una sensación muy refrescante súper recomendado

Looking for your answer?