Newman's Owns Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Treats

by Newman's Own

Turkey & Sweet Potato Treats Made With Organic Barley Flour. Breakable Medium Hearts In 10oz Bags.

Organic Barley Flour, Organic Ground Turkey, Cane Molasses, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Lecithin), Rolled Oats, Rosemary Extract.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Owns Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Treats!
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He can smell them miles away and will do all the tricks he knows just to have one! I love that they don't have any of that extra junk added to them as we have tried hundreds of treats for my dog and these are the ONLY ones he hasn't had an allergic reaction to. We have been buying these for about 3 years and will continue to buy them.
Chillicothe, OH
My dog is obsessed with these treats. They are not very expensive. They break in half east if needed be. They are organic so they are super healthy. Would like a smaller bag because it's only half full. I think any dog owner couldnt go wrong picking this product.
Tamarac, FL
my two bulldogs love these! they dont smell like your ordinary dog treats, meaning my dogs breath wont be bad after eating one. they are also the perfect size, but also love the heart shape so i'm able to easily split one in half if i choose to. not to mention the fact that they are made with great ingredients. these are my go-to doggy treats!
Ventura, CA
My dog loves these treats! And I love the natural ingredients and the proceeds go to charity. I have an 80lbs lab and these are the perfect size for a little reward. The cost is low and very affordable. Great buy!
One of my dog's favorite treats! These are really affordable, and the bag lasts us a long time. I like that these treats are crunchy and that they break into pieces easily (we use them in her Kong and puzzle treats). Also the ingredients are good for her!
Did you know that 100% of Newman’s Own proceeds are donated to charity? That’s one of the main reasons I love everything about this brand, including the dog food and treats! We give these to my mini schnauzer daily and he still loves them.
Orange, CA
I like that this brand is known for high quality. These are not my dogs favorite, but she likes them.