BY NEWMAN'S OWN #74 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Not one of my favorites but it wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it as a delicious snack but it wasn't as buttery as I would have preferred. I enjoy a VERY buttery popcorn if it isn't a sweet popcorn and this was neither but it wasn't a bad choice for my kids to enjoy!!
Brittany K.
My husband and I tried this the other day and really enjoyed this! We are big movie and popcorn people so we purchased this plain popcorn with the intention of dressing it up! With pre-buttered popcorn you cant control the amount of butter or salt, but when you purchase one that is plain you can customize your snack to your liking!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I can't stand super heavy oily popcorn. I know some people like it but I am not one of those people. This is light, I can add however much salt/butter I want or don't, and it doesn't completely ruing my healthy diet. ( TIP- I use nutritional yeast on mine to give it a cheesey flavor)
Sue M.
Sorry I don't use microwave popcorn and haven't in a few years. Never had much luck with it, always wind up with a big smoldering clump of burnt popcorn and that smell lasts way too long!
Faith B.
Bulverde, TX
This is great for when you want the home popped taste and non of the salt. I pop this and then add my own seasoning powder for a my low sodium meal plan!
Tiffany R.
Missoula, MT
I love popcorn! I usually prefer to make it the old fashioned way, but this microwave popcorn is YUMMY!! I always have it in the pantry.
vere v.
Great snack! It's my go to 3pm snack at the office. I don't feel guilty while snacking on this at night while watching a movie
Laura W.
Ukiah , CA
Loved loved loved this! Got it on a whim on sale and now it's a go to! Way better than the heavy butter fake tasting stuff!
blake r.
Jamestown, NC
I love the popcorn the butter is so good. I make two bags on movie night with the girlfriend. I dont like to share. lol
Kristen M.
Columbus, OH
Great, healthy microwave option. No trans fats which is a high priority and can be tricky with microwave popcorn.
Angel B.