Newman's Own Supreme Thin & Crispy Pizza

by Newman's Own

Multigrain Crust (Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Oil [Canola Oil, Pure Olive Oil], Flaxseed, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Whole Oat Flour), Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*), Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Cooked Italian Sausage (Pork, Spices, Water, Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavorings, Paprika), Uncured Pepperoni No Nitrites Or Nitrates Added Except As Naturally Occurring In Sea Salt And Celery Juice Powder (Pork, Beef, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Natural Flavor, Oleoresin Of Paprika, Garlic Powder), Roasted Bell Peppers (Red, Green And Yellow Bell Peppers), Onion, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt And Enzymes), Parsley*.

*dried

Contains: Milk, Wheat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Own Supreme Thin & Crispy Pizza!
Crystal A.
Elgin, IL
Husband gives this pizza 5 stars! Bakes up quick, crunchy and toppings aren't soggy and greasy. Thanks Newman!
Lara S.
Ellington, CT
Why not have all natural of your going to eat pizza? at least it's a little better for you. I like to eat healthy when I can and I tried these pizzas, for being frozen they are actually pretty good! the crust is crispy and thin and a good frozen pizza. I have found that Walmart carries these in their store and seem to be a good three dollars less than the regular grocery store.
Jenn M.
Kings Mtn, NC
I LOVE the think cripsy crust. Give your pizza the crunch it's been missing. Best ingredients
Christy K.
Thin crispy crust and nice amount of toppings makes this a great frozen pizza. I don't often buy frozen pizza but when I do I always choose this brand. Now I'm hungry for pizza
Jaime L.
Because there's not zero 🌟 I didn't give you - 0 first time I bought 2 pizzas today, they said 425° for 10/12 minutes, I cooked 10 at 350° IT'S ALMOST burned and taste terribly its for pizza for someone else, repent spend my dollars $9.50 for each in this piece of trash... I'm food knowledgeable I know what I'm writing. Sorry, fold the store don't sale just for the name, it's a shame.
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
When our family craves for pizza, Newman's Pizza Supreme is always our savior. This is very easy to prepare and the ingredients tastes fresh. I will highly recommend this for midnight snack cravings.
Candace T.
The family isn't big on frozen dinners, but those nights when your just not up to it, these pizzas are a good option. They don't have as much processed ingredients like others so it takes away a slither of guilt! We buy occasionally and really like the supreme and white pizza.
Sarika M.
Henderson, NV
It's an ok pizza. It's quite cheap. However the toppings are sparse. I like that it is thin. It could have more flavor.
Joanne S.
Sewell, NJ
I love thin crust pizza. This frozen pizza is delicious. It’s crispy and cheesy and the toppings aren’t soggy. Easy to prepare and more than enough for one person. Not as good as your local pizzeria pizza but tasty and satisfying.
Daniel W.
Waipahu
I was very surprised with how great this pizza turned out. I'm not typically into thin pizza, but this was by far the best frozen pizza I've had. The price was great too. Perfect balance of toppings to crust ratio. Outstanding product. Newman's Own All Natural Thin & Crispy White Pizza

Looking for your answer?