Newman's Own Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette

by Newman's Own

Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Brightens Up Any Salad. Our Secret Ingredient? Why, The Sun, Of Course.

Ingredients;
Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Sugar, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin, Tomato Paste, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Garlic*, Onion*, Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Extractives Of Paprika

*dried

Contains Sulfites

What do you use this on?
Start your review of Newman's Own Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette!
Jackson
The flavors blend together. I give this product a 5. I would buy this product again i would recommend this to others
miami, FL
So delicious!!!!!! I LOVE IT! I highly recommend this dressing. I even add it to my homemade tomato sauce sometimes
Baltimore, MD
I like this dressing, but I find it needs to be shaken up well in order to avoid separation and a too-oily salad.
I love putting this on my plain spaghetti noodles to give it a nice flavor. Not pricey at all and very good value
Mason, MI
This is the only brand that I can find the Sun Dried Tomati Vinaigrette! It is a perfect marinade for chicken!
Lafayette , LA
I love sun dried tomatoes and I love a good caprese salad. This dressing is fantastic on mozzarella and basil.
Terre haute, IN
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my personal favorite salad dressing it's delicious and isn't to unhealthy so it carries less guilt
Shreveport, LA
Very smooth and flavorful salad dressing. It’s also nice just in French bread! Would definitely recommend.
Stratford, CT
Very unique flavor. It is very good and great on salads. It is healthy choice of a salad dressing as well
This is great as a marinade for chicken. Everyone in my family loves it! Highly recommend trying it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...