Newman's Own Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette

by Newman's Own

Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Brightens Up Any Salad. Our Secret Ingredient? Why, The Sun, Of Course.

Ingredients;
Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Sugar, Olive Oil, Maltodextrin, Tomato Paste, Salt, Sun Dried Tomato, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Lemon Juice Concentrate, Spice, Garlic*, Onion*, Romano Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavor, Red Bell Pepper, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Extractives Of Paprika

*dried

Contains Sulfites

What do you use this on?
Start your review of Newman's Own Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette!
Dayton
I thought since I am a huge tomato lover that I might love this dressing but although it had a good base flavor it had a slight bitter after taste. I finished the bottle but would probably try another brand next time.
66 gooseplatter Rd batesburg sc
This is simply amazing. I'm totally in love with this product. I definitely reccomend everyone trying this. You will not be disappointed. Best purchase ever. Do yourself a favor and purchase this now. I absolutely love love love this. It's a godsend.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Safeway
This is such a nice dressing and is different if you’re sick of the usual dressing available. I love anything with sun dried tomatoes so new this would be delicious! It’s really good on a simple Italian dressing to add a unique kick.
Naples
This is bursting full of flavor. Great a quick lunch. I add a few shrimp to mine. It is a good value and I pick up at my local publix. It is a must try if you have not done so far.their is noting I would change about this product.
San francisco, CA
Easy to use and goes well with all sort of salads or toast. I like to make my own dressing at home but having this makes life a little easier whenever I don’t feel like making one
Corp Christi, TX
Newman's salad dressing are very flavorful and affordable. This flavor does not disappoint. I can taste the herbs and sun dried tomatoes. One of my favorites. I buy this at my local grocery store. I highly recommend it.
A yummy and different vinegarette option I love to keep on hand. A great tip: marinate chicken breast in this! Grill it up and serve on top of a salad with a little extra dressing on top! So delicious!
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
This makes my salads exciting and delicious! Newmans always makes the best salad dressing and products so I know I'm always in for a treat when I reach for one of their bottles.
Montpelier, VT
One of my favorite salad dressings, its so good! Its delicious on all types of salads and has ingredients I feel happy with, and a price that my budget loves. Win!
Las Vegas, NV
I love this brand of product. It is a high-quality and it also tastes great. I would recommend this to anyone who likes dressings with ingredients you can understand.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...