BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Green Mountain Coffee Newman's Own® Organics Newman's Special Blend Medium Roast Ground.
Sourced & roasted by our friends at Green Mountain Coffee®.
Fair Trade Certified®.
Nell NewMan.
"PA" NewMan.
The Second Generation®.
USDA Organic.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Tracey I.
This is a favorite in the office.  I bought it by mistake instead of the usual dark roast, and it was a hit.  It's strong enough to keep us awake through the most boring of meetings, but not so potent that it keeps us awake all night if we drink it too late.  It's tasty enough that I could almost drink it black.  Almost.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
We tried this coffee awhile back.... It is decent enough and the price is right.  I am really picky about my coffee and this one just didn't have the flavor that I prefer.  I probably won't buy it again, just because I am so picky.  My husband and my dad both disagreed with me and think it is fine though!
Allyson L.
Upper Chichester , PA
We have this and work. Not the top of my list for favorite coffees but not bad. I can’t comment on price because I have an actually purchased it myself. I can’t say if this is a coffee I would ever seek out in the store.
Dominique S.
I love coffee, especially a cup of good strong coffee. However, this was just a touch bitter and burnt as a k-cup for me. My grandfather who had the same taste in coffee used to enjoy this immensely. I would say, if you see it on sale and you like strong, bold coffee, but it and try it. Everyone's taste buds are subjective and k-cup can differ from the bean to the pod. Generally speaking, this is an excellent brand.
Taylor F.
I'm an avid coffee drinker and this blend is actual perfection. It's super flavorful, smooth, and rich. It's a great price and overall an amazing product. You can get it at any food supply store so I never run out. Highly recommend this amazing coffee!
Jenn A.
this coffee is very good. my dad loves coffee and drinks coffee every single day and this is his favorite coffee out their in the market. ive tried some as well and its really good and very affordable I really recommend It to any coffee lover out there
Marguerite P.
Hollywood, FL

Valerie Z.
Love that this is organic. Love the whole concept behind Newman's Own and that all proceeds go to charity. Taste great, perfect for that morning cup.
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
One of my all time favorites. I love the coffee that is made with Newman's own. I recently just tries it and it is so tasty!